Einarr

Oct 6, 2017
Would really like an option to skip the sex scene when billy isn't home. Tired of clicking through that stuff. (Unless there already is an option for that and I just bloody missed it, in that case I'll just shut up).

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
It shows that you had no idea what you were talking about and decided to go off on the assumption that I was wrong,
I asked a question. In no way shape or form, does that even remotely indicate that I thought you were wrong.
It was seeking clarification, and you're making yourself look like a delusional ass.

instead you were in the wrong and made an ass of yourself. You have nobody to blame but yourself here.
In the wrong about asking you a question????
What world do you live in where asking a question is automatically a wrong answer?

It would have taken you 3 seconds to open the zip he gave to see that the file format isn't even the same as this game use.
That would require downloading something I don't need.
Again, nothing you've said has invalidated what I asked you at the time. You on the other hand, seem to take being asked a question as though it's some sort of personal attack.

Mac version pls
That won't be available until after the Final release of 0.30.

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
I'm playing ver 29. I can't trigger Julia's pet suit. I have been doing Mom's dog suit with mask, but Julia still has no progress. if any body knows something, please tell me

Malkav

May 28, 2017
How do I get into the bdsm dungeon at 20:00? Door is locked, walkthrough just says go in. Did I get a key earlier or something?

bFeather

Apr 27, 2017
How do I get into the bdsm dungeon at 20:00? Door is locked, walkthrough just says go in. Did I get a key earlier or something?
I remember that he need to go to the shop at 19:00 and wait outside.

445. Go to the pharmacy shop at 22:00. The receptionist comes out of the pharmacy shop. She sees Jason and is startled.
446. The next day at 20:00 go to the pharmacy shop again. The receptionist approaches the pharmacy shop. She sees Jason and is startled again.
447. The next day at 19:00 go to the pharmacy shop again and click on "Hide". At 21:00 the receptionist enters the pharmacy shop. Jason also enters the pharmacy shop.
He hears some noises coming from a door. Jason follows the distant voices down to the basement and finds a BDSM dungeon. Kelly punishes the receptionist.
448. From now on, when you go to the pharmacy shop at 20:00 and click on "Go in", there are two different scenes (50 % by chance) of Kelly punishing the receptionist.

Reactions: DaDUde and Akho

chiefy

Aug 6, 2018
iam up to a part with billy were he is asking me about a mission. all i can say to him is "no" and iam not sure what he is referriing to. iam trying to unlock the new billy content of 0.30 but cant because of this

ccwwdz

Dec 24, 2018
I am not a patreon of the developer so there is no point to give feedback but i played the version 0.30 beta 1 to overcome of the bugs but i was unable at all although a lot of regedit tries...Like as written by a lot of people here several bugs is clearaly exist on this beta release.

-Catching by Rebecca when touching Kira scene at locker room can't be triggered
-Billy can't be invited to beach

All of us must wait beta 2 to complete the game in a goody way.
The same

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes