Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
Can't name MC / family and it turns out you're adopted too? Changing both those things would make the game far more enjoyable for me.

xknow

Jun 26, 2018
hello people, i'm stuck in this part were i have to get a school key to kevin. in the walkthorgh says i have to pay Kira to get the key for me, but i already payd her, but the key is not in my inventory. in my Kira path, she just quite the shoots with Julia. with Adrianna, never tigger a scene in the school, with a cheerleader costume, in the walkthrogh says to me catch Kira in the looker room (i do) and text Adrianna in my room, but just appear to repeat de police thing. in my Rachel path, she is workout with Emma, and nothing different happen in billy's house with her. i know i have to take a item from Kevin, but where is the fucking key? and the scene with Adrianna, there is no sign of text her about cheerleader & something. Please help, the others paths are stuck because of these part. :/

Messi500

Jul 9, 2018
hello people, i'm stuck in this part were i have to get a school key to kevin. in the walkthorgh says i have to pay Kira to get the key for me, but i already payd her, but the key is not in my inventory. in my Kira path, she just quite the shoots with Julia. with Adrianna, never tigger a scene in the school, with a cheerleader costume, in the walkthrogh says to me catch Kira in the looker room (i do) and text Adrianna in my room, but just appear to repeat de police thing. in my Rachel path, she is workout with Emma, and nothing different happen in billy's house with her. i know i have to take a item from Kevin, but where is the fucking key? and the scene with Adrianna, there is no sign of text her about cheerleader & something. Please help, the others paths are stuck because of these part. :/
Sounds like a glitch

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Ah, but if you're not adopted, then there's no "twist" anymore...
Exactly. For everyone asking for a nicest patch, just play the game and you'll see that something fishy is going on. IMO Janice says conflicting/inconsistent things about the topic. Probably people already theorized this, but my theory (probably wrong :D ) is in the end we'll see that aunt is the mom. I hope the dev can surprise us all with a really good "twist".

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
my laptop is very old, have 4gb ram, quadcore i3 2,40ghz, and HD graphics Intel. I can run LOL in very low quality. I know is a toaster
I feel your pain. Literally the only thing holding it back as far as smooth running of the game goes, is the built-in intel graphics.
Had to run the game on a similar desktop system for many months, and only my graphics card allowed it to run at a satisfactory level of performance.

doesnt work for me either, but the link he sent works
The link he sent, is my attachment of the walkthrough from three days ago.
It was made by opening the attached walkthrough from the OP, downloading and renaming it to signify the date I did it. The problem you are having, is on your end.

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes