Jan 6, 2018
how do you keep the male latex suit on after putting it on in your room? Because after leaving said room its gone.
Keep up the good work, cant what to see what happens in future updates.

Feb 11, 2018

wip_120.jpg
You must be registered to see images

In 0.31 Janice's outfits will be completely reworked.
It will be possible to change color for every outfit. Almost every outfit will have two separate color zones which can be changed independently.
Latex suits and swimsuits will have additional smoothness/metallic parameters for customization.
More colors will be available to choose.
Oh, and swimsuits will be available for "Set as daily clothes" option :)

Attachments

May 6, 2017
Please help me.
I have two questions.
One is that Kira can't trigger the purchase of a key,And help him with math exams. ( need a certain number of days?)
The other is that Adrianna can't start the cheerleading route in the room.

Jul 11, 2017

View attachment 264226

In 0.31 Janice's outfits will be completely reworked.
It will be possible to change color for every outfit. Almost every outfit will have two separate color zones which can be changed independently.
Latex suits and swimsuits will have additional smoothness/metallic parameters for customization.
More colors will be available to choose.
Oh, and swimsuits will be available for "Set as daily clothes" option :)
DopeyBiodegradableHorsemouse-size_restricted.gif

Sep 15, 2018
There should be a special scene if we don't take Billy's route. So you could say, for anyone who takes Route billy, they won't get that special scene. That must be fair, because route billy has additional scenes in it. Please for special members of this game or anyone, you can add this idea. this is fair enough because many of the players don't want to take Billy's route.

Snugglepuff

Apr 27, 2017
There should be a special scene if we don't take Billy's route. So you could say, for anyone who takes Route billy, they won't get that special scene. That must be fair, because route billy has additional scenes in it. Please for special members of this game or anyone, you can add this idea. this is fair enough because many of the players don't want to take Billy's route.
So you want extra things that Billy's not involved in, for not taking the purely optional choice of including him in anything sexual with Janice?

News Flash!
You've already got those things, and it's called EVERYTHING ELSE!

The little wort doesn't get to do anything with any other woman, and you're not obliged to involve him in anything, so there is literally no reason to ask for something so asinine.

Sep 15, 2018
[QUOTE = "Snugglepuff, posting: 1704917, anggota: 17043"] Jadi Anda ingin hal-hal tambahan yang tidak melibatkan Billy, karena tidak mengambil pilihan opsional murni untuk melibatkan dirinya dalam sesuatu yang berhubungan seksual dengan Janice?

Sekilas Info!
Anda sudah mendapatkan semua itu, dan ini disebut SEMUA YANG LAIN!

Wort kecil tidak bisa melakukan apa pun dengan wanita lain, dan Anda tidak wajib melibatkannya dalam hal apa pun, jadi tidak ada alasan untuk meminta sesuatu yang begitu bodoh. [/ QUOTE]

I mean, for anyone who takes route billy they don't get the scene.

and the scene can only be taken if we don't follow the billy route.

Because for me route billy is a good route because they have additional scenes in it, although I don't really like it if Janice becomes a bitch

For example, maybe the main character will get a special scene on the beach with Janice, or maybe we can give someone Billy to date.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

4.10 star(s) 48 Votes