affen123

Oct 6, 2017
At 21:00 go to Michelle's place and sneak into the backyard. There is 60% chace to get Michelle with toys scene, so if get the other one, try next day

Day 52 Unfortunately I had no success with this scene continue my life in the garden :unsure::cry::oops:

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
0.32 Beta 1

Windows Part1:
Windows Part2:

Walkthrough:

AND THE SAVE GAME FOR THOSE THAT "Lost my Files can you please..":
thank you

siwyroman

Feb 4, 2018
At 21:00 go to Michelle's place and sneak into the backyard. There is 60% chace to get Michelle with toys scene, so if get the other one, try next day

Day 52 Unfortunately I had no success with this scene continue my life in the garden :unsure::cry::oops:
visit michelle during day (knoc on the door) and she will talk about found panties, from now on u have 60% chance to see michelle using dildos and try sneak at 21:00 to see the name of the kit so u can order it later from pc

affen123

Oct 6, 2017
visit michelle during day (knoc on the door) and she will talk about found panties, from now on u have 60% chance to see michelle using dildos and try sneak at 21:00 to see the name of the kit so u can order it later from pc
I've already done everything and still nothing happened. I've been hanging out in their garden for days now just to get the scene and now I've taken the save from @tommywright so I can finally move on

Translated by google translator in case of misunderstandings

Meso

Aug 26, 2017
Can someone tell me how to knock on Michelle's door? I can not.
I'm having the same issue, no option to knock on Michelle's door or anything I can mouse. I've tried a couple of different weekdays and even the weekend to see if that was the issue but no dice. I can't think of any steps I may have missed.

marmelad

Sep 30, 2017
Error with Michelle is fixed in the registry.
It is necessary in the meaning of _michq_h3494464356 to put 'a' or decimal value '10'

bykoland

Feb 18, 2018
At 21:00 go to Michelle's place and sneak into the backyard. There is 60% chace to get Michelle with toys scene, so if get the other one, try next day.
599. After you get the Michelle's toys scene, go to Jason's room and use PC to search for anal training kit. Buy it.

there is no computer to buy this toy on the computer ???

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
At 21:00 go to Michelle's place and sneak into the backyard. There is 60% chace to get Michelle with toys scene, so if get the other one, try next day.
599. After you get the Michelle's toys scene, go to Jason's room and use PC to search for anal training kit. Buy it.

there is no computer to buy this toy on the computer ???
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes