kartal06

Oct 3, 2018
At 21:00 go to Michelle's place and sneak into the backyard. There is 60% chace to get Michelle with toys scene, so if get the other one, try next day.

i can't see this scene

Reactions: Bloodhunter

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
At 21:00 go to Michelle's place and sneak into the backyard. There is 60% chace to get Michelle with toys scene, so if get the other one, try next day.

i can't see this scene
It's random, you need to keep trying and it only after you frame the fiance

Charlie78

Jan 18, 2018
When i set Janice Bed as Sleeping Bed and Jason go to sleep, I become a "Black-Screen" and the game crashes.
This problem I had in v31 Final, too.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
It all worked for me, no bugs at all, but can't redo the scene at the studio, for some reason, Danielle just does not come to the school on Mondays, tried a few times but no luck...any ideas?
Once you have done the casting scene a second time
You visit Dannielle at her home during the day and one of the options should be to redo the casting scene.

Stefano2426

Dec 14, 2017
Once you have done the casting scene a second time
You visit Dannielle at her home during the day and one of the options should be to redo the casting scene.
Scratch that! My mistake, it was meant to complete the training, including the big one. Once this is done, all falls into place. Now just the two new outfits for Janice, and have no idea where they are.....

Reactions: Butterchops

ludobico

Oct 31, 2017
0.32 Beta 1

Windows Part1:
Windows Part2:

Walkthrough:

AND THE SAVE GAME FOR THOSE THAT "Lost my Files can you please..":
mega links aren't working anymore...can anybody share others?

Reactions: neron86

ludobico

Oct 31, 2017
[QUOTE = "Людобико, должность: 1893550, участник: 270335"]
мега ссылки больше не работают ... кто-нибудь может поделиться с другими?
[/ QUOTE]торрент
thanks but i don't speak russian...plus i only use mega, not torrent

Pelele

Jun 1, 2017
Can someone tell me how to knock on Michelle's door? I can not.
I'm having the same issue, no option to knock on Michelle's door or anything I can mouse. I've tried a couple of different weekdays and even the weekend to see if that was the issue but no dice. I can't think of any steps I may have missed.
Same problem but i find the problem. I do Emma's massage quests in previous saves but in this version not done (Bug?) i must do again 0.31 emma quests

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes