• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

sunny1819

Apr 20, 2018
Hey, is this just me thinking that "The Twist" is getting kinda boring now. I have played other animated games which has high quality graphics, background music and realistic renders including excellent story line. I used to enjoy "The Twist" This was the first (3D) sex game I played on my computer, but looks like developer needs to understand that the graphics / animations / story-line is getting kinda old now if i had to compare to other games out there. I can't see "The Twist" in gameplay. I'll wait for something exciting to happen.

PS: Please don't block me for saying this. :D
I loved playing the game but I don't feel like playing it anymore. That's it.

Maverick43

Dec 29, 2017
I've problem. I can't get the point 598 of walkthrough.
"598. At 21:00 go to Michelle's place and sneak into the backyard. There is 60% chace to get Michelle with toys scene, so if get the other one, try next day.". I tried maybe 20 times but never been enabled to get the toys scene!

ludobico

Oct 31, 2017
I've problem. I can't get the point 598 of walkthrough.
"598. At 21:00 go to Michelle's place and sneak into the backyard. There is 60% chace to get Michelle with toys scene, so if get the other one, try next day.". I tried maybe 20 times but never been enabled to get the toys scene!
have you talked to michelle during the day one last time? you should have a relationship of 15 points in order to unlock the scene with the toy

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Sounds like most have been able to make it through this update bug free, that's promising. Guess I'll download instead of waiting.

darastom

Jun 4, 2017
After you get the Michelle's toys scan, go to Jason's room and use PC to search for anal training kit. Buy it
How do you search anal training kit?

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Im thinking about giving this game a go but I just got a few questions for any vets of the gane. Are the in game graphics good cause the previews look like something from pre 2000's but reviews heap alot of praise so is it just fans going overboard? And how much playtime am I looking at for a full playthrough for the current content?

cmfa

May 1, 2017
I have a problem with
588. At Friday 21:00 go to the Danielle's place, knock on the door, do the camshow scene.

I only have the option Sneak to the backyard ..
Relation Michelle 15

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I have a problem with
588. At Friday 21:00 go to the Danielle's place, knock on the door, do the camshow scene.

I only have the option Sneak to the backyard ..
Relation Michelle 15
You're at the wrong house

Dannielle's is on the top right of the map
Michelle's is on the bottom right

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
My interest in this started waning at some point after the "dad" came back and having to wait for him to show up to get the lube for that door kind of killed it for me, felt like it was starting to get too complicated for its own good.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
My interest in this started waning at some point after the "dad" came back and having to wait for him to show up to get the lube for that door kind of killed it for me, felt like it was starting to get too complicated for its own good.
He's easy to deal with, and before you're able to kick him out, you can just skip the days for a week until the day he leaves. Easy peasy.

What's complicated (overly complicated and desperately needing redone) is the "random" element for scenes and locations at different times. They really need to toned back and, personally, changed so that more of them are set for certain times and certain days.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes