bluejow

Jul 25, 2018
My sirs, my pc burned, I had to build a new one, I already started from scratch basically three times, someone has 100% save there?

Ana Steel

Mar 3, 2018
Hello,

how can i save in Game without exit?

It is not so good to exit for every save...

Ana

(sorry for my bad english)

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Can someone pass this to the developers, please?

It seems that many of the steps related to Kira and also some steps for Adrianna are triggered by the height of their Relation Score instead of necessary predecessing steps.
When Kira is still at Relation Score 10, the step to invite her to the photoshoot with Julia appears. However, the step to get the math test for her (which should come first) doesn't appear at all. At this time I had completed the most steps for Rebecca (Relation Score ~ 300+), Julia (Relation Score between 360 and 380), Janice (Relation Score at 480), Rachel (Relation Score 400+), Kelly (Relation Score 400+), Emma (Relation Score 400+) and Kendra (Relation Score 100). I even got to see Michelle and Emma refused to talk about her.
The only thing I didn't do is walking down the Billy path. I just bought him the Poster and gave him the potos of Janice posing as Shelly Nightmore.
Therefore, after increasing their Relation Score manually I was able to finish several photoshoots but it still seems to be impossible to trigger earlier steps that should be finished first. Also steps appear then, which shouldn't (like the "Ask her about debt" step), until required predecessing steps (Mike jerking off to Julia picture up to Jason comforting Kira at the peer) have been completed.
Reducing their Relation Score doesn't fix that behavior.
Also Adrianna simply doesn't offer the cheer leader dress despite that I already had finished the cheer leader and Jock step for her. I had already started the first part of the Emma Massage steps until to the point that Adrianna offers to visit Emma at 18:00 at this time. (Btw. I never get the option to give Adrianna that message and Emma is already at around Relation Score 450. I already went to Emma's house at nearly each weekday at 18:00 but Adrianna simply doesn't appear. Is it possible that this causes that other steps like Adrianna offering the cheer leader dress don't get triggered?).

I have attached my save files for this.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017

It seems that many of the steps related to Kira and also some steps for Adrianna are triggered by the height of their Relation Score instead of necessary predecessing steps.
Progress with all characters is based on a combination of relationship score and previous steps. That's why simply cheating the relationship scores breaks progression and bugs out the game.

solidus2010

Mar 7, 2018
had a problem with the mistress kelly mission i have already made the film and got the pills but she hasnt allowed for me to go back and do it again. any solutions?

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016

When Kira is still at Relation Score 10, the step to invite her to the photoshoot with Julia appears. However, the step to get the math test for her (which should come first) doesn't appear at all. At this time I had completed the most steps for Rebecca (Relation Score ~ 300+), Julia (Relation Score between 360 and 380), Janice (Relation Score at 480), Rachel (Relation Score 400+), Kelly (Relation Score 400+), Emma (Relation Score 400+) and Kendra (Relation Score 100). I even got to see Michelle and Emma refused to talk about her.
The only thing I didn't do is walking down the Billy path. I just bought him the Poster and gave him the potos of Janice posing as Shelly Nightmore.
Therefore, after increasing their Relation Score manually I was able to finish several photoshoots but it still seems to be impossible to trigger earlier steps that should be finished first. Also steps appear then, which shouldn't (like the "Ask her about debt" step), until required predecessing steps (Mike jerking off to Julia picture up to Jason comforting Kira at the peer) have been completed.
Reducing their Relation Score doesn't fix that behavior.
Also Adrianna simply doesn't offer the cheer leader dress despite that I already had finished the cheer leader and Jock step for her. I had already started the first part of the Emma Massage steps until to the point that Adrianna offers to visit Emma at 18:00 at this time. (Btw. I never get the option to give Adrianna that message and Emma is already at around Relation Score 450. I already went to Emma's house at nearly each weekday at 18:00 but Adrianna simply doesn't appear. Is it possible that this causes that other steps like Adrianna offering the cheer leader dress don't get triggered?).

I have attached my save files for this.
you shouldnt fuck up the relationship score or do something else apart of the walkthrough rn and in the OP is a discord link you can join it and put your opinon into bugs but if you want to suggest something you need to be a patreon

Reactions: Revelwer

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Progress with all characters is based on a combination of relationship score and previous steps. That's why simply cheating the relationship scores breaks progression and bugs out the game.
Thanks for clarifying this. Unfortunately the Walkthrough doesn't give a warning about this. Therefore I guessed that increasing/decreasing the Relation Scores shouldn't have a game breaking effect.
I raised the Relation Scores at least at the beginning, but only moderately (usually in steps between 10 to 30 score points), because I wanted to skip over the redoing requirement of the same steps to the next given threshold of that character according to the Walkthrough. And I didn't encounter any issues there - until it came to Kira and partially Adrianna.
The possibility to do the Emma Massage steps appear already when Adrianna is still at Relation Score 175. Therefore I tried to do them right at this time. And I was able to do all the predecessing steps until it came to sending the message to Adrianna that Jason was now ready to do the massage together with her and she would suggest to go to Emma at 18:00.
At this time I had Emma at about Relation Score 360 to 380 and Kendra had not shown up.
Probably Rebecca's Relation Scores have an impact there, too, especially when it comes to Kira and the math test trigger.
However, it wasn't difficult to get her up to Relation Score 300 and the Walkthrough did that quite early when Kira wasn't even mentioned.
The requirement for Julia to have another girl to do a photoshoot appears quite early in the Walkthrough at Step 153.
I postponed that and managed to raise Julia's Relation Score up to 360 to 380 by loosely following the Walkthrough.
It's true that I did the steps for characters I liked (like Rebecca and Adrianna for example) somewhat earlier than suggested in the Walkthrough, but I didn't simply raise their Relation Score to the maximum because I wanted to do that step by step.
When I reached a dead end because predecessing steps for other characters were required, I tried to catch up with them which usually wasn't an issue at all. That's the how I was able to reach the nearly maximum Relation Scores for the other Characters.
But even when Emma reached Relation Score 450 the possibility to message Adrianna because of the Massage session wasn't triggered. Because I wanted to assure that I just didn't recognize that I already sent the message to her, I went to Emma's house at each day of the week at 18:00. However, Adrianna never showed up.
Additionally I reached the point when it was necessary to finally do the required steps for Kira. I had her already at Relation Score 10 because of the school key requirement. But for some reason the math test steps didn't get triggered for weeks. Only the trigger to ask her to do the photoshoot with Julia showed up. That's the reason why I raised finally her Relation Scores first to 40, then 80, 100 and finally to the maximum.
That was the point where I recognized that some of the steps for Kira were triggered by her Relation Score level (which btw. is a bad idea at all) and some not.
Additionally the trigger for Adrianna to offer the cheerleader outfit was never initiated despite fulfilling all mentioned requirements according to the Walkthrough. That was the reason why I finally first raised Adrianna's Relation Score from 175 to 225 and then later to 260 to see if both mentioned steps would get triggered then. But they still don't get triggered.
That is the reason why I have the impression that there might be some accidently created trigger windows for those steps that also get closed at some point. And exactly that shouldn't happen.
Additionally I suggest that all successive steps should only be triggered when all required predecessing steps have been completed but never only when a certain Relation Score threshold is met. Relation Score thresholds can be an additional trigger but they never should be the only one. This way it can be ensured that cheating the Relation Scores to have a fast track through the game doesn't break it.
I also strongly suggest that there should be a warning added to the Walkthrough to NOT to use the cheating menu to raise Relation Scores as this might break the game.

I'm starting a new game now by exactly following the Walkthrough though I think that Walkthroughs shouldn't be the only successful way to play such a game.
And I have to admit that somewhat bothers me that I can't even cheat a little bit in order to avoid dumb redoing of the same steps over and over again if I don't want to risk breaking the game. I personally don't believe that in this case there should be a cheating menu in the game at all.

Last edited:

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
you shouldnt fuck up the relationship score or do something else apart of the walkthrough rn and in the OP is a discord link you can join it and put your opinon into bugs but if you want to suggest something you need to be a patreon
OK, fine, I will remember that.
Though I think that if only exactly following the walkthrough ensures that you can successfully complete this game this turns out to be a huge fun killer for it.
In my opinion I should be able to do multiple steps for different characters at the same time to speed up the game.
And as I stated already then there shouldn't be a cheating menu at all, especially when there is no warning that it might break the game if you use it.

TheMile

Jul 3, 2017
Since the 0.32 update, no matter how many times i redo the Danielle camshow, I can't seem to get the camshow scene with Danielle and Jason where she brings out the toys during the show.

Is anybody else having this problem?

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Hmm, I'm a bit confused now after starting a new game and trying to follow the Walkthrough as exactly as possible, which means step by step as described in the Walkthrough.
However, even the Walkthrough mentions in earlier steps that I should continue with certain parts after completing later steps.
Also, am I now supposed to skip whole weeks just to raise Emma's Relation Score for example? In my earlier game it wasn't an issue to do that while also proceeding with the evolvement of other characters, at least at the beginning. Just to skip whole weeks to accomplish that sounds quite insane.
But I don't want to get to the same point, where certain step simply don't get triggered, because I evolved other characters too far...
Therefore my question: Do I really need to follow the Walkthrough step by step which would be really time consuming or can I evolve all the characters in parallel as it fits in without risking to break the game that way?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
OK, fine, I will remember that.
Though I think that if only exactly following the walkthrough ensures that you can successfully complete this game this turns out to be a huge fun killer for it.
Unfortunately, that's how the game's been designed.

That, and the over-reliance on "random" events are this game's biggest fails, in my opinion.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017

That, and the over-reliance on "random" events are this game's biggest fails, in my opinion.
I would definitely agree with that.

I think if the events are more scheduled it would be a more fun experience

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019

Yeah, I've recognized that now, too.
And some of the triggers don't make much sense at all.
Example:
Kelly will only offer you to have coffee break together with her after you had a chat with Billy about her. Therefore, when you ask him about anal you also are required to chat with him first. It would've been better to either separate this from the random chat option or - as this trigger doesn't make any sense at all - to trigger it after you've met Kelly for the first time and you've reached a Relation Score of 20+ for example.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 156 Votes