D

Deleted member 868896

Here is new question, i cant peek Janice on toilet, she gets me out everytime

zielak123

Jun 24, 2017
She should start appearing once Rebecca tells you about her and it random, best thing to do is stay outside Jason's house and move forward an hour at a time.
Ye, I know, until I didn't know Michelle name, she was appearing around our house randomly. But now, I tried to trigger this event in 3 ingame weeks. Able to trigger 6 times in a row with just only emma jogging. Michelle didn't appear since event at the pool with Rebecca.

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
It's miracle that this game is still on patreon. I'm waiting till someone send to their stuff a picture of 12 y/o boy being fucked in the ass. lol.

JJjrS

Oct 25, 2016
So I've run into a wall and can't find a way around it. I can't get the trigger with Billy to unlock the shady guy and get the pills I need.

I can ask Billy about anal, I can ask the pharmacist at the counter about anal, but I can't ask her about it in the break room which is what the walkthrough says I need to do in order to advance and unlock the shady guy.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
So I've run into a wall and can't find a way around it. I can't get the trigger with Billy to unlock the shady guy and get the pills I need.

I can ask Billy about anal, I can ask the pharmacist at the counter about anal, but I can't ask her about it in the break room which is what the walkthrough says I need to do in order to advance and unlock the shady guy.
How many points do you have with Kelly, you need to have 20+

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes