Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
So I've run into a wall and can't find a way around it. I can't get the trigger with Billy to unlock the shady guy and get the pills I need.

I can ask Billy about anal, I can ask the pharmacist at the counter about anal, but I can't ask her about it in the break room which is what the walkthrough says I need to do in order to advance and unlock the shady guy.
How many points do you have with Kelly, you need to have 20+

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
25 points. I've got enough to meet her in the break room, but the option to ask her just never shows up.
Did you ask her about anal while in the pharmacy and not after being invited upstairs

if yes

Can you send me your save
Check my signature for location

JJjrS

Oct 25, 2016
Did you ask her about anal while in the pharmacy and not after being invited upstairs

if yes

Can you send me your save
Check my signature for location
The process I've done so far is:

1. Asked Billy
2. Asked Kelly in the pharmacy at the counter

According to the walkthrough I'm supposed to also ask her again on her coffee break, but no option for that ever comes up. I've also tried various combinations of asking her first, attempting to ask her during the break before asking at the counter, but so far I've made no progress.

I'll send you a save copy shortly.

bajaj1005

Dec 29, 2018
Can some one confirm, whether the latest "Final" version has some sound in it or is it the same what was an year back ?

bajaj1005

Dec 29, 2018
There’s no sound, and as far as we know KsT has no plans to include them.
Thanks, would skip for now !
Just saw KsT's patreon page as well, the goal for sound fx is now at 8K, not very sure but if I recall correctly it was 6K some time in 2018.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes