tarzan123

Jul 2, 2018
Hi everyone can anyone please help me with this question?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So if some kind soul can help me in this predicament I can promise to give them at least a like on their comment ;).

Reactions: Dr. Jones

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
i have a wierd thing happening to me, when trying to bang billy's mom she goes "billy could catch us again" but im pretty sure i already bribed him or something because i definately got past that point before.

Gardan

May 3, 2019
Guys I am looking for an advice when it comes to Kira, how do you meet her or start progress with her? I met her in locker room looking at her cheerleader outfit, but still can't get her to talk with me...

Dr. Jones

Dec 16, 2017
Hi everyone can anyone please help me with this question?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So if some kind soul can help me in this predicament I can promise to give them at least a like on their comment ;).

You can use the cheat menu plugin developed by dsconstructor to make John go away.
By eliminating John too early you may destroy the normal progression of the game.
You could always change it back, but it may be too late. Try it, but save often.
Here are the numbers: change "johnstatus" 1=John is home, 2=John is away for 2 weeks,
3=John is gone for good. I have not tried this so early in the game, Good luck!! johnstatus.jpg

Reactions: tarzan123

tarzan123

Jul 2, 2018
You can use the cheat menu plugin developed by dsconstructor to make John go away.
By eliminating John too early you may destroy the normal progression of the game.
You could always change it back, but it may be too late. Try it, but save often.
Here are the numbers: change "johnstatus" 1=John is home, 2=John is away for 2 weeks,
3=John is gone for good. I have not tried this so early in the game, Good luck!! View attachment 311712
Thank you very much yeah I thought that even if it was possible to remove him using some mod/values editor it might break the game good thing is that his content is optional so there is that. I'll just push through it or maybe just use the plugin to make him go away for those 2 weeks again and again untill I reach the part of game where I am able to remove him completely using the ingame mechanics.

Bananaman27

Dec 4, 2017
Hoping someone can help me out. I got the game unzipped and it is running fine but I can not get the rotate camera function to work. I have tried using the mouse, using the control key, w,a,s,d, up, down, left, right arrows, and even changing the initial input settings when the game starts up. Nothing seems to work. I can move around the house using the "jump" menu but I can not look around rooms for other things to interact with.

Hopefully someone can point me to something else to try or can give me the settings they have for the input section on the game loading popup.

AdriftAtSea

Apr 24, 2018
Hoping someone can help me out. I got the game unzipped and it is running fine but I can not get the rotate camera function to work. I have tried using the mouse, using the control key, w,a,s,d, up, down, left, right arrows, and even changing the initial input settings when the game starts up. Nothing seems to work. I can move around the house using the "jump" menu but I can not look around rooms for other things to interact with.

Hopefully someone can point me to something else to try or can give me the settings they have for the input section on the game loading popup.
Did you try moving the mouse while holding down the right mouse button?

Bananaman27

Dec 4, 2017
Yes, that and the left mouse button, the center mouse button, and all the same while holding control, alt, and all the w,a,s,d, up, down, left, right.

No idea why this is not working.

I assume that I have some kind of configuration error going on. Just can not figure out what.

tarzan123

Jul 2, 2018
Yes, that and the left mouse button, the center mouse button, and all the same while holding control, alt, and all the w,a,s,d, up, down, left, right.

No idea why this is not working.

I assume that I have some kind of configuration error going on. Just can not figure out what.
The only thing I can think of is that maybe you have a mouse that has programmable macros and you have one on your right button and it somehow conflicts with the ingame "key bindings". I mean mouse like razer naga or other gaming ones.

Bananaman27

Dec 4, 2017
My mouse is a gaming mouse but it does not have macros.

Does anyone know if the "input" selection at the splash screen actually does anything? If so, I would like to know what a working one looks like. This is what I am talking about.

Capture.JPG

I have tried changing a bunch of these settings and nothing seems to make any difference.

Maybe there is a config file somewhere that could be messed up.

sircrims

Sep 20, 2016
I'm stuck at 598. No matter how many times i try, i never get the toys scene. Done all previous steps (if i go to Michelle's at 22:00, they're not fucking).

odino

Aug 14, 2017
how come 2 jobless loser got house from jhon?how can he leave a house for cheating bitch and jerk?

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes