Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Ok, I'm losing my patience.

I have tried multiple times, with completely fresh saves started from the beginning, to progress Billy's path to the cosplay beach blowjob, but no matter what I do, the option to invite Billy to the beach cosplay simply does not appear.

I have followed the walkthrough precisely twice now, and it simply does not happen.

I have come to the conclusion that the walkthrough is not complete. I need more information. For starters, where am I supposed to talk to Billy about inviting him to the beach? At school or his house? Secondly, is there anything else that I am supposed to do before inviting Billy to the beach that does not already appear in the walkthrough? Some people have indicated that I have to ask Janice about it first, and that I have to talk to her in the living room about it, but that dialogue option never appears either.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong and it is very frustrating.
This might help
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-32-final-kst.1282/page-964#post-1881721
Link also in my signature

You'll find saves as well as instruction on how to get on Billy's path

udogu

May 20, 2019
This might help

Link also in my signature

You'll find saves as well as instruction on how to get on Billy's path
That's all fine and good, but the option to invite Billy never appears in the first place.

And followed these steps

They begin from "336 of Billy's path" of the walkthrough

1st- Invite Billy to the photoshoot at the beach

He will only appear Friday and Saturday
This never happens for me. I can't invite Billy to the beach. No matter where I meet him, his home, school, or on the pier, I never see that initial option to invite him.

EDIT: I can get it to work if I use the cheat menu, but I wish I could have gotten to that point without it. It seems ridiculous to me that the dev hasn't figured out this bug yet.

Last edited:

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
This game has grown too grindy and too complex.

I hope the dev sees this and takes my advice:

1. make it so you don't have to do the same scene over & over, just do it once then move on to next scene
2. get rid of any random event and give more control to player

The dev should strive to cut down down time, quality over quantity.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
This game has grown too grindy and too complex.

I hope the dev sees this and takes my advice:

1. make it so you don't have to do the same scene over & over, just do it once then move on to next scene
2. get rid of any random event and give more control to player

The dev should strive to cut down down time, quality over quantity.
Not really. I mean only grindy part is money but i'm hoping for more options to earn money in future updates(also we can use money cheat).

What KsT doing here is; filling each day of the week for players to enjoy and spend time. After first 2 weeks you can literally progress faster with each person if you know what to do and plan your week. For example thursday, wednesday, friday and saturday are money earning days. I interact with each girl and task till certain hours earn my money save before bedtime and pray RNJesus for scenes i wanna get that night.

Problem is if you keep using previous game saves you will have to spend time doing nothing. But i believein the end game will have a timer. Like Jason graduating so do stuff before you graduate.

Other thing is KsT is focusing on various fetishes to keep everyone happy. Which makes the game more sandboxish and everyone get off.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
That's all fine and good, but the option to invite Billy never appears in the first place.

This never happens for me. I can't invite Billy to the beach. No matter where I meet him, his home, school, or on the pier, I never see that initial option to invite him.

EDIT: I can get it to work if I use the cheat menu, but I wish I could have gotten to that point without it. It seems ridiculous to me that the dev hasn't figured out this bug yet.
Did you even try my instructions, because I did these on someone else's save, who had the same problem as you and was able to rectify it, without using the cheat mod.

also, I've never had this issue, I've always been able to invite Billy, each time I've replayed the game.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Not really. I mean only grindy part is money but i'm hoping for more options to earn money in future updates(also we can use money cheat).

What KsT doing here is; filling each day of the week for players to enjoy and spend time. After first 2 weeks you can literally progress faster with each person if you know what to do and plan your week. For example thursday, wednesday, friday and saturday are money earning days. I interact with each girl and task till certain hours earn my money save before bedtime and pray RNJesus for scenes i wanna get that night.

Problem is if you keep using previous game saves you will have to spend time doing nothing. But i believein the end game will have a timer. Like Jason graduating so do stuff before you graduate.

Other thing is KsT is focusing on various fetishes to keep everyone happy. Which makes the game more sandboxish and everyone get off.
Imagine playing this game over & over again with every couple of new versions. It gets very repetitive. There should be an option to minimize the grind.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Imagine playing this game over & over again with every couple of new versions. It gets very repetitive. There should be an option to minimize the grind.
orrrrrrrr wait a year/couple of months before you make the effort

udogu

May 20, 2019
Did you even try my instructions, because I did these on someone else's save, who had the same problem as you and was able to rectify it, without using the cheat mod.

also, I've never had this issue, I've always been able to invite Billy, each time I've replayed the game.
Well, I never have been able to invite Billy. I don't know what exactly it is I'm doing wrong, but that dialogue option never appears, unless I use the cheat menu.

And yes, I followed your instructions.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Well, I never have been able to invite Billy. I don't know what exactly it is I'm doing wrong, but that dialogue option never appears, unless I use the cheat menu.

And yes, I followed your instructions.
ok

do you still have the old save, or have you already saved over it?

Reactions: AfnanNaif

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Lol, with 0.01 of a version being added per month, by the time we hit 1.0 release version, it will be approximately February of 2025.
i made that calculation 300 pages ago. I'm not talking about finished game. I'm talking about piling up content then playing.

tata18

Dec 12, 2018
So after the advice of you two, i try again, go at the 20 istead of 21... but nothing!
So i try the tata18 try just to continue to see at the same day around 20/21 over and over, but she always use oil :mad:
So for a moment i go angry really angry :LOL: starting to think that perhaps me game or save game was bugged.
I try again the next day... but nothing.

So something inside me think much more and i uncover the true! Why the game continue to give me always the same oil scene over and over.

The walkthrough do not say it! But there is another step, that the one who write the walkthrough do not write on the walk!

The walk step are like this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But between the 587 and 588 or if you want between 597 and 598 there is another step.
For the most easy way i think that the step is after 587! After you see Michelle no longer have sex with Steve at the 22...
The next step is to go in the morning to Michelle! And knock the door! Now she tell you that she find the pantie in Stevie Car! And that she no longer marry him! After that she start to use the damn dildo at 20/21!

so if someone have me same problem... there is another step! Speak with Michelle the next day to let the game acive that she know about the panties!

Anyway thank you at both.
forget about walkthrough go to michelle's home at 21 and sneak to backyard, if you can not see her using her ass training toys, when scene is over click to "sneak to backyard" again mine is worked that way in same day repeat until you see that scene with toys no need to try on different day or time you can try over and over again at the same time

Reactions: Bahamut Zero
3.40 star(s) 156 Votes