Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Need a little help from you guys

when i go Billy house to get the magnet rachel always shows up in running suit so i never have option to call Billy to get the magnet ..... tryed already more then 50 times including a full saturday and sunday

If anyone could give a tip would be great
Unfortunately you just have to keep at it until billy turns up, best I can tell you is, knock on her door move forward an hour knock again, an just keep doing that until he turns up

Last edited:
Reactions: spot1000

spot1000

Jun 16, 2018
Unfortunately you just have to keep at it until billy turns up, best I can tell you is, knock on her door move forward an hour knock again, an just keep doing that until he turns up
ok ill do it and it seems that this step is blocking too Billy path for the beach night scenes because when Jason in morning talks with billy i dont have the option to invite him for the night photoshoot with Janice:(

1Thali

Dec 3, 2019
Hello , i have some problems with the quests - i have done all , i dont receive messeges from Adrianna and cannot sent some... There is nothing where i can search in Jasons room. All cores are over 300 - and also the window in school does not work - please help .

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hello , i have some problems with the quests - i have done all , i dont receive messeges from Adrianna and cannot sent some... There is nothing where i can search in Jasons room. All cores are over 300 - and also the window in school does not work - please help .
When you increase relationships for EVERYONE to over 300, you break the game. The game doesn't like it when you do that, you need to do it in increments. Only thing I can recommend is start new and follow the walkthrough and don't go beyond the what the walkthrough tells you in each section.

Also the only things you can use in Jason's room is the PC, the drawers near the door and the bed.

Last edited:

Alex040677

Jun 4, 2017
When Julia surprises Janice while giving Jason a blowjob she always runs away even though after I talked to her in the pool and Janice while having coffee and she never gives me the option to join Jason and Janice where am I wrong? Which step did I skip? Help!

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
When Julia surprises Janice while giving Jason a blowjob she always runs away even though after I talked to her in the pool and Janice while having coffee and she never gives me the option to join Jason and Janice where am I wrong? Which step did I skip? Help!
You still have to do the following

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 157 Votes