Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
SO, other than restarting all over, are there other ways to fix rebecca's line?
No, unfortunately with how the game is designed, with characters being dependant on others, there's no way to reset a single character and I wouldn't want to try.
The one thing I can suggest, is to take a look at the saves I have (link in the signature) and pick one that suits your needs.

umgwing

Mar 15, 2019
No, unfortunately with how the game is designed, with characters being dependant on others, there's no way to reset a single character and I wouldn't want to try.
The one thing I can suggest, is to take a look at the saves I have (link in the signature) and pick one that suits your needs.
Oh well..
thanks anyway

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Oh well..
thanks anyway
My only other piece of advice, if you are intent on using the cheat
use it in conjunction with following the walkthrough, while limiting yourself to money and the replenishing of inventory.

and when it comes to relationship points, do no more thsn what the walkthrough says at the top of each section, and only once you've done the particular scenes of said section.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

jose garcia

May 27, 2017
buenos días a todos alguien podría decirme dónde descargué la versión 36 ya que esta versión me da un error y no puedo seguir adelante con el parche por su atención muchas gracias

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
buenos días a todos alguien podría decirme dónde descargué la versión 36 ya que esta versión me da un error y no puedo seguir adelante con el parche por su atención muchas gracias
Google Translated from Spanish
Google traducido del español
good morning everyone could someone tell me where I downloaded version 36 since this version gives me an error and I cannot go ahead with the patch for your attention thank you very much

jose garcia
As this thread is mainly in english, please make use of google translate, so that we know how to help you.
Como este hilo está principalmente en inglés, utilice el traductor de Google para que sepamos cómo ayudarlo.

As for your problem, if you're having trouble with the crack, just download the game ONLY from the OP, nothing else and click "connect to patreon" and it should work, I've tested it many times without issue.
En cuanto a su problema, si tiene problemas con el crack, simplemente descargue el juego SOLO desde el OP, nada más y haga clic en "conectar a patreon" y debería funcionar, lo he probado muchas veces sin problemas.

umgwing

Mar 15, 2019
My only other piece of advice, if you are intent on using the cheat
use it in conjunction with following the walkthrough, while limiting yourself to money and the replenishing of inventory.

and when it comes to relationship points, do no more what the walkthrough says at the top of each section, once you've done the particular scenes of said section.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thnaks!
Usually I use the cheat to skip some middle steps to get to the final score.
Now that I think about it, i may have skipped some scenes in rebecca's line as well.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Thnaks!
Usually I use the cheat to skip some middle steps to get to the final score.
Now that I think about it, i may have skipped some scenes in rebecca's line as well.
Yeah, that would do the trick
Twist is very forgiving. so using the cheat to that extent would definitely cause the game to break.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I have Windows 10 no Mac. Screenshot file attached
Right of the bat I can see what's missing
You're missing the following files from the mod
doorstop_config.ini
winhttp.dll

download the attachment I sent you, and extract ALL the files, not only the folder.
and place them as I've shown in the screenshot I sent.

Last edited:

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
Right of the bat I can see what missing
You're missing the following files from the mod
doorstop_config.ini
winhttp.dll

download the attachment I sent you, and extract ALL the files, not only the folder.
and place them as I've shown in the screenshot I sent.
Working now. I am so dumb. Didn't realize even after looking at you screenshot that I was to copy and paste all items in that zip file not just the BepInEx. Please accept my apology. Also I haven't looked at both walkthroughs but is the 038final have more detailed info than the 038beta? I have been using the beta one so my lady points are not the same as the 038beta walkthrough states.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Working now. I am so dumb. Didn't realize even after looking at you screenshot that I was to copy and paste all items in that zip file not just the BepInEx. Please accept my apology. Also I haven't looked at both walkthroughs but is the 038final have more detailed info than the 038beta? I have been using the beta one so my lady points are not the same as the 038beta walkthrough states.
0.38Final wouldn't have more than 0.38Beta, but it would be tidied up, and changes would be made if needed based on updates to the game. But for the most part not much difference.

Mikipoo

May 27, 2017
i went to the hospital but the receptionist is still there and the option to ask kendra about yuki isn't there, algo i went to the pharmacy at 20:00 and it says it is closed and i lose the show, am i the only one or is a bug?
Nope, i have this issue as well. I remember kelly coming and being mad at me, and i remember yuki's belly growing. Now i cannot go to the dungeon, and yuki does not appear to be pregnant, and it has been over 50 days.

lysyxx3

Apr 18, 2019
29. Go to the pharmacy shop and click on "Go in". Chat with Kelly. She says that her coffee break is at 14:00. Make sure her score is 20+. Ask her about anal. Kelly tells Jason it has something to do with the butthole.

it does not work for me, Kelly is not invited for coffee at 14:00 and still nothing happens, it's a mistake. I have already started the game several times and it is always the same, help

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
i went to the hospital but the receptionist is still there and the option to ask kendra about yuki isn't there, algo i went to the pharmacy at 20:00 and it says it is closed and i lose the show, am i the only one or is a bug?
Nope, i have this issue as well. I remember kelly coming and being mad at me, and i remember yuki's belly growing. Now i cannot go to the dungeon, and yuki does not appear to be pregnant, and it has been over 50 days.
I found it to be a possible bug with those who played and save with 0.37Final and not 0.37VeryFinal.
The only solution available is to download the "Completes 0.37" from my post, which you'll find via the link in my signature and start from there.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
29. Go to the pharmacy shop and click on "Go in". Chat with Kelly. She says that her coffee break is at 14:00. Make sure her score is 20+. Ask her about anal. Kelly tells Jason it has something to do with the butthole.

it does not work for me, Kelly is not invited for coffee at 14:00 and still nothing happens, it's a mistake. I have already started the game several times and it is always the same, help
It's an easy thing to miss, you need to complete all chat dialogue with Billy, Janice and Kelly

1-Go to hallway, use the C+H cheat to give yourself $50
2-Get whisky from dining room
3-Stay in dining room until you catch Janice drunk, sit next to her
4-Talk to Janice in the living room when she's reading a book
5-Chat with Billy at school
6-Go to pharmacy, buy both items
7-Chat with Kelly (15 points)
8-Chat with Billy at school
9-Chat with Kelly (20 points)
10-Talk to Janice in the living room when she's reading a book
11-Chat with Kelly
12-Talk to Janice in the living room when she's reading a book
11-Chat with Kelly (25 points)
12-Chat with Kelly at 14:00

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
To ALL Playing or Starting a New Game

There's are couple of missing steps in the walkthrough between step 31 & 32, you need to speak to Janice one more time and then Kelly before speaking with Kelly again to invite you upstairs at 14:00.

umgwing

Mar 15, 2019
fellas,
i have a really tricky problem here, pls help me out.
(1) I've reach step 452 on walkthrough_038_beta.txt, i.e. choosing wine color for janice, emma and rachel's party;
(2) but the first time i misclicked the bottle and i though i can repeat the scene again so i moved on;
(3) but now several days had passed yet still no luck;
(4) and now john is about to come back; since janice is still mad at me i can't have sex w/ her;
--> i don't know what may happen under such circumstances, would it lead to a program deadlock?
--> can i repeat the wine color scene or not?
--> as i checked the variable_guide_0.26, following parameters controlling the scene may have been removed from game verson 0.38: (couldn't find below variables in v0.38 w/ plugin tool)
"
drinkType for Janice/Emma/Rachel/Jason scene - from which bottle are the girls drinking? random (0-2)
DrinkClicked for Janice/Emma/Rachel/Jason scene - in which bottle Jason puts VitamineX? (0-2)
drinkVcount for Janice/Emma/Rachel/Jason scene - how many VitamineX pills were put in the bottle?
localSecret for Janice/Emma/Rachel/Jason scene - tracking sex progression
"
so how can i repeat the scene before john comes back?

Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
With 0.38 being release a couple of weeks back, it would be another 4-6 weeks before 0.39 is released. Especially now that he's working on a second game.
First of all the updates are gonna come at same interval not longer apart he has been working on 2 games for a while now so.
Even KST does not even know how long between updates right now he plans for for a month.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
fellas,
i have a really tricky problem here, pls help me out.
(1) I've reach step 452 on walkthrough_038_beta.txt, i.e. choosing wine color for janice, emma and rachel's party;
(2) but the first time i misclicked the bottle and i though i can repeat the scene again so i moved on;
(3) but now several days had passed yet still no luck;
(4) and now john is about to come back; since janice is still mad at me i can't have sex w/ her;
--> i don't know what may happen under such circumstances, would it lead to a program deadlock?
--> can i repeat the wine color scene or not?
--> as i checked the variable_guide_0.26, following parameters controlling the scene may have been removed from game verson 0.38: (couldn't find below variables in v0.38 w/ plugin tool)
"
drinkType for Janice/Emma/Rachel/Jason scene - from which bottle are the girls drinking? random (0-2)
DrinkClicked for Janice/Emma/Rachel/Jason scene - in which bottle Jason puts VitamineX? (0-2)
drinkVcount for Janice/Emma/Rachel/Jason scene - how many VitamineX pills were put in the bottle?
localSecret for Janice/Emma/Rachel/Jason scene - tracking sex progression
"
so how can i repeat the scene before john comes back?
1st do not mess with the variables you'll most likely break the game.
2nd Janice will be mad at you for 7 days after which you'll be able to have sex with her again.
3rd The wine scene in the living room again is a repeatable scene. Only thing, it's a random scene. and will not happen while she's still mad at you.
4th you'll have to wait for John to return another time, because while she's still mad, you won't be able to kick him, unless the 7 day period ends while he's still there, then you can see if you carry on and kick him out, otherwise you'll have to wait till his next visit.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes