Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Muff Diver: Man, you has the greats games too, my biggest thanks to you, again. And thanks both: 3abuctb and Pepé Le Pew

SStyliss3D

Sep 7, 2016
- Scene in night with sister in her room
- U can meet sister in the pool - next day in the night(in her room) she is awake and she is searching for job - talk with Adriana when u give her a nicotine gum - talk with her about job. Few days later go talk with her again and talk the massage to your sister and u can go with her to the studio - 4 diffrent scenes here (When you make all of them it`s ending in poll when you talk with you sis)
- Scene with sister in living room, when she cry
- Scene after sex with mom and sister in the pool - you can peek them in the bath
- Sleep with mom naked and here is new dream

Edit - if u want u can sell the new video to billy (when u have spycam in bath and after scene in pool (with/without peek)
Editx2 - when you came visit Emma she can open door in lingerine (idk if that was in this update)
what is Editx2???

lele63

May 3, 2017
There is always the bug saving... when i quit the game, both saving and not saving (using "autosave" for load the game in this way) when i try to load the game, the loading is the day after at 13:00 at school (outside).
How i can solve this problem?
same as me, who know how to fix this bug???

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Claudio83 said:
There is always the bug saving... when i quit the game, both saving and not saving (using "autosave" for load the game in this way) when i try to load the game, the loading is the day after at 13:00 at school (outside).
How i can solve this problem?

same as me, who know how to fix this bug???
This is normal.

towboat

Donor
May 8, 2017
I know this may not be the best place to ask this but has he said anything about improving the model quality the faces of the characters always bother me

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017
- Scene in night with sister in her room
- U can meet sister in the pool - next day in the night(in her room) she is awake and she is searching for job - talk with Adriana when u give her a nicotine gum - talk with her about job. Few days later go talk with her again and talk the massage to your sister and u can go with her to the studio - 4 diffrent scenes here (When you make all of them it`s ending in poll when you talk with you sis)
- Scene with sister in living room, when she cry
- Scene after sex with mom and sister in the pool - you can peek them in the bath
- Sleep with mom naked and here is new dream

Edit - if u want u can sell the new video to billy (when u have spycam in bath and after scene in pool (with/without peek)
Editx2 - when you came visit Emma she can open door in lingerine (idk if that was in this update)
you can add Kitchen mom azz in the morming
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes