maxim@423

Apr 23, 2017
how i can load with your saves? i have a clear version of the game after buying a new PC
Open regedit.exe
Go to
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\DefaultCompany\The Twist\ and delete _SaveSlot1,2,3 etc ,then press F5 key and exit.
Then,
Go to
AppData\LocalLow\KsTGames\The Twist and delete old saves drag or paste this save (playerInfo) and exit.
Start the game \load game\click on the FIRST empty slot,play a little bit and save .
For future saves swap,pay attention to the save file (playerInfo) number to be able to load the save when you start the game.
(playerInfo/ first slot,playerInfo 2/second slot..etc)

Reactions: Wyrunen

EmperorAttila

Jun 14, 2017
Hi,

i can not see Emma in my Inventory by "Relations". I worked for her many Thursdays but i doesnt get any reputation. Can soneone help me how to fix this?

CutestDevil

May 16, 2017
i am waiting for abcd alphabets to start,because until you see those letters the released game isn't really released yet..

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
Bugfix - 0.10a is out
Changelog
  • Adriana,Rebecca score issues.
  • Video 004 label/selling to Billy bug.
  • Other minor adjustments.
I recommend waiting for another 24 hrs or so for the final bugfix

v0.10 d/e
where did u get video no4

lWFDl

May 8, 2017
How do I get into the Studio?

It says that I should't go inside
Damn did someone ever played a game before? If you play for an hour you figure it out!

Open regedit.exe
Go to
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\DefaultCompany\The Twist\ and delete _SaveSlot1,2,3 etc ,then press F5 key and exit.
Then,
Go to
AppData\LocalLow\KsTGames\The Twist and delete old saves drag or paste this save (playerInfo) and exit.
Start the game \load game\click on the FIRST empty slot,play a little bit and save .
For future saves swap,pay attention to the save file (playerInfo) number to be able to load the save when you start the game.
(playerInfo/ first slot,playerInfo 2/second slot..etc)
For me it only works if you tab out of the game during loading.
fore example... you klick on the map symbol screen goes Black quick tab out edit what you want to edit then back into the game.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes