Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
For me when I press continue after school in the first day the screen goes black and freezes.
Not sure if it's the crack or this version that is bugged when you start new game.
I never came across the issue you're describing, even with the crack

What your specs of your system.
and have you tried reducing the graphics quality, or updating your graphics driver

RodBo

May 24, 2020

and have you tried reducing the graphics quality, or updating your graphics driver
I tried reducing graphics but still doesn't work.
Also my computer is brand new so I don't believe that's the problem, usually run every game at max with no issues at all.
I think it might have to do with this version of the game as I saw people complaining about the same above, will wait for v2 and try again then.

whatif

May 7, 2018
You need to explain what you by crashes
When I start the game, Jason goes to bed. There are two options: Continue or Skip Day.
No matter which one I choose result not responding. Black screen and then i close game on task manager
(My system is powerful)

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I tried reducing graphics but still doesn't work.
Also my computer is brand new so I don't believe that's the problem, usually run every game at max with no issues at all.
I think it might have to do with this version of the game as I saw people complaining about the same above, will wait for v2 and try again then.
I'm not sure what to say about that
Except that I don't have that issue, the game is running smoothly for me.

Smt66

Jan 23, 2019

I've tried them all. I can easily play the previous version, but I cannot play the last version. He never goes to school. Pixel by pixel overlays all over the place sucks. I play Witcher 3 in ultra settings, I play assassin's creed odyss in ultrada settings. Unfortunately I cannot play the latest version of Twist. I downloaded the game from Nopy. Is there a problem with it?

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes