Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hey i downloaded latest version but the games is SOOOO SLOOOOW.
I used to play this game on my old laptop and it was faster than on new one.
I don't have ssd but gpu is 1050 and mid tier cpu i7. Updated drivers and etc.
The weird thing is lowering resolution doesn't help at all. Also forced laptop to use 1050 gpu instead of weaker gpu. Turned lightning and everything but still same problem want to know if there is any known fix.
Don't expect a fix for this
The issue is how the game is coded and optimised, the way the works, is when it loads a new location, it loads EVERYTHING that happens in the location, and I mean EVERYTHING, only making things visible depending on your choices and hiding the rest. and that is why when transitioning to locations, it slow.

Reactions: applecart

Cramone

May 14, 2018
top-bar where is the time, energy, sleep, clock and all those...
are now invisible to me....¿how i fix it?...
i can enter to the game, can enter to load, the game says connected

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
top-bar where is the time, energy, sleep, clock and all those...
are now invisible to me....¿how i fix it?...
i can enter to the game, can enter to load, the game says connected
doesnt work after click load freeze
From now on I'm just going to copy and paste this

If you read the previous pages and this page
You would have found out that the previous copy uploaded to the OP was damaged by the crack used
and
you would have also found out that a new fixed copy of the game has been uploaded to the OP ready to be redownloaded

Last edited:

Cramone

May 14, 2018
is not that simple, had same name not even v.44a or something.... i download again but had same name... so add 1 to the rar unrar and works....
but is confusing

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
is not that simple, had same name not even v.44a or something.... i download again but had same name... so add 1 to the rar unrar and works....
but is confusing
It wouldn't be renamed, since it wasn't caused by KsT the developer, it was caused by a cracked created by someone else. Not the one I pointed to.

And there there is a difference
While the first one uploaded to the OP ended with the extension .zip and was a 2.5GB file
The second attempt, which worked, ends with the extension .7z and was only a 1.6GB file

Any way
I'm glad you got it to work

Last edited:

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
How do I get the necklace guys?(I got the dress from the pharmacy and thought I could get it from there but nothing...)
Also how do I place the spy camera on the neighbor's house? The option doesnt seem to be triggering even though I visit every thursday

vlademagic

Nov 27, 2017
How do I get the necklace guys?(I got the dress from the pharmacy and thought I could get it from there but nothing...)
Also how do I place the spy camera on the neighbor's house? The option doesnt seem to be triggering even though I visit every thursday
Go to Emma's house on Thursday until 19:00 and knock on the door. Emma asks Jason to come inside. Now click on "Mow the lawn".
After Jason mowed Emma's lawn, she gives him $50. Now click on "Ask for glass of water". After she leaves the room, click on the red box on the right side under the TV.
Jason opens the box and sees that inside the box is a nice necklace. Now click on "Steal it" to steal Emma's necklace. Finally, click on "Just wait".

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
The game is for now, unplayable. Program not responding, invisible hud, weird textures bugs on mom, and magenta beds (my gpu is a 2080 so i don't think that it is the problem).
Loading a save don't work, starting from the beginning won't work either

tnbounds

Jun 21, 2018
Man I wish this game had a gallery function. It's just so well made but so hard to follow through because of the interface. I want to finish it by following the walkthrough but good lord does it tire you after a while.

Reactions: Elbo
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes