ghccalanzani

Aug 7, 2017
Hey guys! Does anyone know how do I get in the Studio? When I click to get in there Jason says "I don't think I should go in there". Thanks

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Is there any leak for the next update?
There never is a leak...If it isn't available on Patreon it just isn't available...
he was on Vacation and isn't due back till tomorrow so considering the lost time and short deadline I wouldn't expect much from the next update anyway.
Hey guys! Does anyone know how do I get in the Studio? When I click to get in there Jason says "I don't think I should go in there". Thanks
You can't go into the Studio unless it is for a shoot. So all you can do is talk to the photographer. She will start you on the path to getting your sister a job as a model which gets you inside and eventually part of the shoot (with Sister). After that you can also get in there by meeting Kelly which will get you the Plan-B you need to no longer need condoms with Mom.
The sister thing can only repeat once every 5 days....The scenes with Kelly can be repeated as often as you like.

ghccalanzani

Aug 7, 2017
There never is a leak...If it isn't available on Patreon it just isn't available...
he was on Vacation and isn't due back till tomorrow so considering the lost time and short deadline I wouldn't expect much from the next update anyway.

You can't go into the Studio unless it is for a shoot. So all you can do is talk to the photographer. She will start you on the path to getting your sister a job as a model which gets you inside and eventually part of the shoot (with Sister). After that you can also get in there by meeting Kelly which will get you the Plan-B you need to no longer need condoms with Mom.
The sister thing can only repeat once every 5 days....The scenes with Kelly can be repeated as often as you like.
I'm trying to go into the Studio because of the job. I did already the scene with the sister at night but the Studio isn't available yet. Do you know what can it be? I will be grateful if you can send me this information.

Lasidora

Nov 26, 2016
I cant play the game at all :( I even tried the previous version. After the game loads the unity screen it crashes. Anybody have a fix?

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
I'm trying to go into the Studio because of the job. I did already the scene with the sister at night but the Studio isn't available yet. Do you know what can it be? I will be grateful if you can send me this information.
You get the Job by talking to the Photographer outside the Studio....To get that option you need to deliver the package to her from the Shady Guy which also unlocks the Emma Mom Workout as he will give you the Hypno CD.

So I guess you have missed something much earlier. You probably are better off taking a peek at the walkthrough...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: maisbordeldemerde

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
I'm trying to go into the Studio because of the job. [...]
You need to progress with Kelly for that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now, if someone know how I can do the job for the shady guy ? Whatever I tried, I have no option to search in the cabinet of the pharmacy :(

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
I want to play this game but it lags so badly that it makes it unplayable.
probably time for an video card upgrade.;)

I can play this game on an Intel Atom, from a USB flash drive, with stock video card, and have very little lag if any. When I play it on my monster rig, it's smooth as silk. I think somewhere in between those two would be a good upgrade.
But before any of that, try updating your graphics drivers first. Sometimes it is as easy as that. Good luck!:)

Reactions: Asphyx
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes