DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
I did both of them still no

Thank You!! mom needs 50, my problem was I used cheats & they screwed me...........
Yep, cheating points is the sure way of NOT getting all the content ;)
I've written something on cheating here:

And getting help when you miss something when having cheated is also getting more difficult. It becomes unclear if it's a bug, you missed something or that you've cheated too much.

Razorite

May 24, 2017
My game is still fucked. Everytime I click "Load game" the UI disappears and it stays on the main menu. This happened after I replaced a save file and I don't know how to fix it. halp.

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
My game is still fucked. Everytime I click "Load game" the UI disappears and it stays on the main menu. This happened after I replaced a save file and I don't know how to fix it. halp.
Likely something added to final was stored in the save and the prior version has a problem loading it, can't be sure since i don't have a lot of information to go on.
Unless you can edit the save somehow to remove that(which might not be possible) that save file is gone for good and you'll have to use a earlier save or start from scratch.

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Anyone else have the game dropping the set resolution and reverting to native when you tab out.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
The pool bug is annoying, but not game breaking and will be fixed in the next version as will the Kelly bug. Disappointed that the last couple of finals still has bugs.
Thx, the pool thing is just annoying. Love the game.

nrklol

Oct 16, 2017
Hi guys, been playing .16 beta3.
I'm way past the point of drugging Kelly, had no isssues with that.

But I'm stuck at getting Kelly to "Talk about Emma" please, how do I do that?

I already finished the scene with Emma at the pool, but I only have the option to "Ask about the pills"
Currently, Emma: 155 / Kelly: 170

Am I missing something? please help :(
Anybody, please?

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes