guigo545

Apr 28, 2017
I can't get the convo with janice about the aunt. It keeps talking to her and all it does is chat about hospital adopted from and it keeps looping. Also I can speak to Janice indefinitely with the hours passing by and no sleep we keep schatting.
When I go to aunt house he says he does not want to bother her.

Any help?
Thanks in advance

Spunkmeister

Donor
Mar 26, 2017
I wish you can custom your mom's character hairstyle. I don't really have a thing with girl's having a bun style. But that just me. Oh well, least the aunt seems nice :firstimekiss: Plus you can customize her too.

Marakanum

Sep 29, 2017
Was number 248. the Rachel and Janice scene removed? I got the coupon and could advance with Rachel without this step.

Macheto

Jun 7, 2017
I spend way too much time playing this game :/

The amount of sex the MC gets is ridiculous... but also hilarious :D

BIGGES202

Aug 25, 2017
Im having an issue in game. the House on the town map thats in the top row and all the way to the right for me its unknown house and i cant do anything what do i do to fix this

MrLee

May 6, 2017
Oh man, this update had me in such a tease. The cheerleader scene was super great, but i WANT Danielle. I dont mind his friend getting with the mom at this point either, and think it would be really cool if Janice does his friend in front of Jason on the beach after getting mad, only to realize after he was nothing compared to Jason and wants him back even if she has to share with Danielle from now on. *hint hint* Kst *nudge nudge*
The dialogue I’ve read said Janice is a slut she had a gang bang with four guys.

3.40 star(s) 157 Votes