Gromo123

Mar 23, 2018
Cheat intelligently!

Safe cheats are:
  1. money
  2. energy
Semi-safe cheats are:
  1. relation score - restore only that amount that you lost because of bad luck or stupid decision
  2. gently/rough score - don't change it until you get ±1 legitimately, also keep it inside the legit boundaries. They are different for each woman
  3. consumables (condoms, lube, sleeping pills, suncream, drugX, etc.) - replenish them only after once you get them legitimately.
Someone having a save editor? I have like a bug with the HiddenCams i cant buy one because /have iit fixed

and ty for the Explanations

maxim@423

Apr 23, 2017
i just talked about Mom and auntie with sister and decided to give present to mom from online shop but there is no online shop on my computer ! Help me guys pls
Just modify Registry values :Quest Lines (0 - quest is not started, 1 - quest is started and increases by 1 after each successful quest event)

Reactions: AngelOfDeath

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
outfit shop ? there is outfit shop but there should be victorie's secret shop or something like that on computer ! it was on walktrough
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
how do you make mom come to your room at night, is it just random?
Yes it is, but you can try .
Someone having a save editor? I have like a bug with the HiddenCams i cant buy one because /have iit fixed

and ty for the Explanations

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
that's strange. I usually start doing Emma lawn before Kelly mentioning her. Never had this problem. Have you triggered hospital talk with Janice? I think you need to do it more than once. First she talks about she getting you from hospital. You lay that info to Kelly and learn she worked at hospital. Then you need ''which hospital'' talk, which leads to Kelly again. After she agrees looking for her friend check in with her with in couple of days.

If you done all those and still dont get the lines properly it may be a bug.
THank You, that was it- I needed to talk to Mom one more time

NaifAkeel

Jun 18, 2018
View attachment 9576
Overview:
The Twist is a choice-based dating sim/visual novel game. The game is real-time 3D game, most scenes you can freely orbit around and see the action at the angle you like.​

Updated: 17 Jul, 2018
Developer/Publisher:
Platform: Windows, MacOS
Censorship: None
Version: 0.24 Beta 1
Language: English
Genre:

Change-logs:

Known Issues:

DOWNLOADS
Win: - - - - - -

thanks, @Gyeertoo for sharing

(v0.23)Mac:

Where is pc
How buy spycum
I play new version the twist ican't find pc n game

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Where is pc
How buy spycum
I play new version the twist ican't find pc n game
Hold down right mouse button/left ctrl key. Move mouse.
Now you know how to rotate the camera, you can now find the PC in Jason's room.

Now, download the walkthrough a few posts above, and use that.

Reactions: AngelOfDeath

AR21

Mar 19, 2017
I'm playing with a really old save. Then there was no cell phone. Can anybody tell me where to get it or do I start from scratch?

laddiestlad

Nov 23, 2017
after the last update, I can't give kelly the drug/vitaminsx and instead I'm stuck where you used to get a choice to put it in

gooner69

Feb 13, 2018
385. *Optional: Billy's path* Repeat the scene, Call Billy. After the scene Billy speaks out and tells that he knows who is Shelle actually is.
After this scene. Janice and Billy will no longer appear on the pier.

This is bugged for me, Billy will not say who Shelle is and i tried to use the console to give the pic to Billy but still no joy.

bykoland

Feb 18, 2018
suck this update what was in version 23 gave in version 24 ;]

where is save?

I already know

.\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist\

GreedMax

Jun 3, 2017
Someone has a SAVE of the patch. Billy, I can not call him on Friday or Saturday, someone has a SAVE to fix me, please.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes