musehim

Jul 25, 2018
It's not a bug. Your video card can't handle that scene. Sorry.
If you think you have a decent video card then post your specs and post a screenshot with your problem.

i can click the door but nothing happens
i can try it on my gaming laptop but how can i carry my save files to it ?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
no, i can move mouse to any point i want without troubles, problem is, that i have absolutely no info it door x is just for show with no real function,or they actualy move me to another screen.
and i can continue with other exapmles than doors/stairs..etc.
and this problem dont exist in other games (you have floating text/color changing..etc) - here you have nothing.
In that case, I take back what I said regarding sympathy for you.
Everything that can be interacted with by clicking on it, does highlight when you move your cursor over it. That is your information, by exploring what can and can't be interacted with.

takezero10

Aug 31, 2017
Did you try ?
Thanks for your rply. I tried your method and it's works thanks alot
Now i have same issue but in other scene,when i enter in the bathroom (when somebody bathing) the game crash but bathroom scene is optional so it doesn't matter

jack_px

Oct 21, 2016
there is a bug when you go a second time to your sister bedroom at night, and try to have sex with her (with her especial lingery), the game will stuck at a loophole when she suck your cock and you cant proceed

PS: this only happens if you dont have a condom

Chudani

Sep 13, 2017
Hey guys, I need some help. In the walkthough no. 383, it says "*Optional: Billy's path* When Janice visits Jason at night on Friday or Saturday, give her Cosplay kit. Repeat the Naked photoshoot, call Billy." But after finishing the naked photoshoot scene, I did not found any option to call Billy. By the way, I did follow all the requirement of "Billy's path". Can anyone please help me with that?

Reactions: Paradox101

erluiso

Jul 3, 2018
i ve tried to play the game but it always appears a message that tells me that " unity player.ddl wasnt found " althought i have it, and tried installing it like 5 times. what steps do i have to make to make it work?

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
Anyone could share 0.25 plans? Would like to see what's the next updateo_O
Plans for v0.25 have already been shared.
i ve tried to play the game but it always appears a message that tells me that " unity player.ddl wasnt found " althought i have it, and tried installing it like 5 times. what steps do i have to make to make it work?
Download and install the game from the OP.

RyanClass

Aug 2, 2018
Hai everyone
in Tasks Journal
please tell me how to "Show Billy the "naughty" picture of Janice"
thank's

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
Good news for MAC users! v0.24 for MAC is out!!! :extremelyhappy:
Hi someone can help me, i don't see the key anymore in my inventory how can i give these to kevin ?
plz if u find the key plz tell me how
someone told me " hkey=1 " but in 653pages i don't find someone who tell where tape these hkey ... ( it's not renpy so i'm lost )
Download and install (and don't forget to like the OP, dsconstructor really deserves this). Run the game and set chkey = 1.

3.40 star(s) 159 Votes