Shugi

Jan 17, 2018
Hello everyone, I have a problem: When i click the Load button on the Main Menu nothing appears, not even the UI. Can someone help me ? Thank in advance.

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
Older versions worked but not this version... let me guess, no longer works on winXP..
It's hell to be poor :-(

Skyrim

May 4, 2017
in hallway using cheat menu.
Thanks. I have another question: i'm playing after a lot of time (i think 0,18 version) and i'm using a save file found here (0,18 version). When i play, i notice the games takes a lot of time to go to a room to another or to another place.
I would know if it can be a problem with the save i'm using or if is the game grew at this version become more heavy that requires a pc more powerfull

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
Thanks. I have another question: i'm playing after a lot of time (i think 0,18 version) and i'm using a save file found here (0,18 version). When i play, i notice the games takes a lot of time to go to a room to another or to another place.
I would know if it can be a problem with the save i'm using or if is the game grew at this version become more heavy that requires a pc more powerfull
A lot of people are complaining about that. You can try . I hope it will help you.

Reactions: Carcalla

Skyrim

May 4, 2017
Sorry but i have another problem: walktr talks about 30-50 outfit points. but in the cheat menù i can raise only to 20 points. if i click +score it remains 20. it's normal? if it is, how can i raise outfit score?

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
I haven't played this for a few versions and when I began with the latest version some things appeared to be missing. I was having sex with Rachel, in the tub, but that is no longer available. Also, I have already progressed past fetching a beach towel for Danielle but that seems to also have regressed to a time before that. Any help would be appreciated.
PS: I am being prompted to buy heels for Rachel but I have already done that and I can't buy them again.
PSS: Is there a way to replace the shoes into the inventory so I can give them to her?

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes