starshooter

Jul 27, 2017
Playing v0.25, Janice's boobs and hips look weird when she is doing exercises alone in living room. I selected 1600x900 resolution to play the game (larger screen). Is it the reason? or else?

Mei.

Jul 30, 2017
broken for me too, and a outher bug is the kira homework not working at all, did the homework but a can't leave the homework too kira
i thought it was just me , i almost re playing this game from beginning again :3

stainX

Jun 18, 2018
:/ i need help some games i install when i lunch i only get a white screen

Jul 17, 2017
after talking with julia and mom about the incident, i then talk to billy about mom, but he doesn't seem to appear outside the pool between 15:00 and 18:00 for some reason... is this a bug?
P.s. I've tried for about a week now.

berktimurx

May 6, 2018
Visit Janice at the Pool. Do the scene until Julia catches Janice giving a blowjob to Jason. Now click on "Ask her to join". Choose to continue with Janice or Julia. do not get an option like this julia is running away what can i do to help?

Jul 17, 2017
Visit Janice at the Pool. Do the scene until Julia catches Janice giving a blowjob to Jason. Now click on "Ask her to join". Choose to continue with Janice or Julia. do not get an option like this julia is running away what can i do to help?
Right now Julia is running since I've not shown her video 003.

Junior jack

May 25, 2017
2 questions for a pro in this game?

I got the math test and opened the window for Kira. And went billy to at 9pm to check the window.
the walkthrough said next to talk to kelly at the pharmacy and no option comes out to work!

also I downloaded a save from here, where do I insert it to work?

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes