staszek

Aug 6, 2016
  • Hey guys I think I encountered a glitch. I'm currently on day 23 and Julia haven't showed up for me at night in the living room, not even once, any idea why? Should I start a new game?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
  • Hey guys I think I encountered a glitch. I'm currently on day 23 and Julia haven't showed up for me at night in the living room, not even once, any idea why? Should I start a new game?
It's random.
I spent a week going to the living room at night with nothing but Julia masturbating, including waiting an hour on two days.

janice usually apprears about in every 4week at friday and saturday in jason room at night
It's random.
She can appear in Jason's room every night when John's not home, or it can be Julia once the triggers for her to appear have been hit, or it can be nobody at all.

staszek

Aug 6, 2016
It's random.
I spent a week going to the living room at night with nothing but Julia masturbating, including waiting an hour on two days.

It's random.
She can appear in Jason's room every night when John's not home, or it can be Julia once the triggers for her to appear have been hit, or it can be nobody at all.
Thank you fot the reply.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Not meaning to sound like I think you're being stupid, but make sure you're going to Janice's room at night.
Other than that, it's a random chance event.
Oh, haha. The walkthrough just reads "Go to bedroom at night," or something like that; I thought it meant MC's room.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Oh, haha. The walkthrough just reads "Go to bedroom at night," or something like that; I thought it meant MC's room.
Yeah, that's one of the places where the walkthrough falls down.
Although in the author's defence, it does use the same naming for rooms that the game uses - Jason's Room/Julia's Room/Bedroom (Janice's room), which is okay for the game itself, but not for the walkthrough.

Flubberduck

Sep 14, 2018
hey pervs - how do I get the elf priestess poster? I've asked Bille about the tools to fix Auntie's sink - but don't get the option to buy the poster?

Flubberduck

Sep 14, 2018
what do you need to trigger putting vitamine x in ya Dad's beer? Janice is at 460 - He's home - I've gone to fridge, can only put sleeping pills despite having the vitamine

hbk15937

Sep 13, 2018
I thing my game bugged , every time I click to park it animeted like I jogging with mom . I dont get it I cant go rachel stroy line because of it what can I do??

desnivelrock

Jul 25, 2018
Guys, I can't open the game, when I try to it says that switching to the resolution failed (it happens for every resolution)
Im on w7. Any ideas?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
umm how do you transfer the latest down load to my old version game, I have v21 put I just downloaded v25??
You don't.
You just unzip/unrar, go into the game's folder, double click the game's icon to start, and continue from your most recent save (either autosave or slot).

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes