lancehk

Sep 5, 2018
the developer works slow.............
Not really. It used to be about 3 weeks between updates and now is about 4. He has added more characters and places, so it takes longer. Everyone wants a Janice/mom update every time, since she is the star of the game, and then they want others to be updated also. Hard to keep everyone happy, but I think he is doing a great job.

troybecks1

Jan 16, 2018
@kst is one of the best developer I came across till date. He have most important quality which is imagination and not only that but present it in the way everyone wants. Most of the people here who play these lewd games wants these things to happen in their lives and I think @kst makes it happen at least virtually and that too at good pace so kudos to @kst

Reactions: lancehk

george1106

Mar 25, 2018
I missed step 261 b "b) "Tell him about mom at the beach" (Billy's path): Jason tells Billy that
Janice is sunbathing naked on the remote part of the beach.
Can I recover Billy's path? I reached till to 334 and can't invite Billy to photoshoot.

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
I missed step 261 b "b) "Tell him about mom at the beach" (Billy's path): Jason tells Billy that
Janice is sunbathing naked on the remote part of the beach.
Can I recover Billy's path? I reached till to 334 and can't invite Billy to photoshoot.
Go to the hallway in your house, press and hold CH for cheat menu to appear. Click "reset billy's path" and then "BJ/Give photos" and you should be able to invite him to photoshoots.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017

- New Character: Kendra.

- 8 new scenes.

- 1 new item.

- New location : BDSM Dungeon.

- New location : Pharmacy store (outside).

- Characters that recieved updates:

• Janice
  • Emma
  • Rachel
  • Kelly

- Updated locations:

• Living room
  • Living room (night)
  • Pharmacy store
  • Park
  • Julia's room
  • Hosipital's lobby
  • Beach
  • Emma's house

- Town map will no longer send you diractly inside the pharmacy store. Instead you will appear outside the store.

- Various bug fixes and minor adjustments.

3.40 star(s) 159 Votes