Oct 28, 2017
Game crashes after i approach Kendra the second time in the park- all icons (time&location) are disappering and i can do nothing...anybody with the same issue?

Edit: Ok i see- others have this problem too.
Solution?

wizz1

Aug 28, 2018
Julia and Janice are dressed in latex clothes, the event does not appear. Can somebody help?

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
to be a beta is not bad it only has two bug so at least I get two billi and jason in the hidden area of the beach and kendra no month leave the state.
I hope that next time we can get Janice pregnant or have sex with the aunt in the house xd

Shiny Milotic

Sep 4, 2016
So, the walkthrough tells that Janice needs to be at 480+ to progress with Billy, but she won't go higher than 450, even with cheats.

Otyi

Jun 9, 2017
I resolve this black screen (the scene ends I find myself in front of the pharmacy) but its impossible to continue.
or i have to do something later to be able to continue
i edit a save file : bdsm "4"
but I always come back to the scene where the receptionist gets whipped,
Me too.

Otyi

Jun 9, 2017
With works all fine. Billy and Mom beach scene too.
Thanks

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
Those who pay the most are used as beta testers and those who pay less than the most successful game. The logic of things XD

The game is buggy at the moment.
Between Friday and Saturday, very animated at beach,
The coffee break with kelly 2pm,
It happened to me to come back at 1pm and we have the animation to fuck and not the coffee break.
Like the hospital we go to talk to him at 8pm and when we go out to back to time at 4pm.
Game crashes after i approach Kendra the second time in the park- all icons (time&location) are disappering and i can do nothing...anybody with the same issue?

Edit: Ok i see- others have this problem too.
Solution?
I strongly suggest you to report the bugs to the developer (KST) directly at:
  • Discord:
  • Patreon:
If you find a bug and didn't report it then there is a chance that it will remain in the final version. But reporting the bugs here is almost pointless because KST's last visit here is at Aug 21, 2018. Unless of course he is using different account.

So if you are not supporting the developer financially at least help him with bug reporting. I'm sure he will appreciate it!

Sep 27, 2018
well, I fucked his mom, and he stopped speaking with me after School. walkthrough says I have to go to the beach on Weekends with my mom in this fetish costume, but mom stopped visiting me at night for some reason now for weeks. I may have cheated too much. do you or anyone have a savegame for me, please? thanks
If mom will catch you with aunt she will be angry with him for a week. So that can be a reason for mom not visiting u at night

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
is there a way to edit the saves so that john never comes home?
You can edit saves, but the only way to make it so he never comes home is screwing with the day number.

Either make it before day 60 (which also locks Danielle out of appearing, since the game need day 100+ as one of the requirements for her to appear), or change the day number of before he returns after two weeks to whatever it was when he left again.

The more sane and safer option is just use the button at the start of the day that lets you skip the day. Do that until his day to leave, then go and enjoy the bedroom threesome.

Nov 4, 2017
You can edit saves, but the only way to make it so he never comes home is screwing with the day number.

Either make it before day 60 (which also locks Danielle out of appearing, since the game need day 100+ as one of the requirements for her to appear), or change the day number of before he returns after two weeks to whatever it was when he left again.

The more sane and safer option is just use the button at the start of the day that lets you skip the day. Do that until his day to leave, then go and enjoy the bedroom threesome.
when doees he leave?

3.40 star(s) 157 Votes