yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
John must stay, I think the next version will have Julia event. (John is peek julia at night)
I think this is important or not?
What do you think?

Reactions: Furnox

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
I just don't like this game. If you don't play with the walkthrough in front of you you miss out on a lot of things, nothing is intuitiv and there are no hints. The characters, female, look like they have shopped bodypart at Wall-mart on sale. The MC and friend are clearly retards, both mentally and physically. So in the bin it goes.

Reactions: kurious and RobJoy

MrFrenchy16

Oct 5, 2017
Well i still love this game...v0.27 fixed a lot of the v0.26 bugs. need to change the conversation of the living room threesome when talking about John (if MC chose to kick him out) Can't wait for more of the little fixes. ei: Pregnancy thru hypno-cd (so we can use the cow suit), Emma's workout exercise could be prolong (and the pool scenes), (!)objective should be updated to include even the side quest, and so many more...

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

Reactions: User_922443

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
gonna try this again ( last version i played was 0.23 )
i cant wait to see if there is some "fun" with aunt :FeelsGoodMan:

dark

Aug 24, 2016
i dunno why but i cant take the tiket from the living room ... mc only says that they are there but dont take them

Romeo

Nov 2, 2016
There is no scene about. If dad come back, yust click SKIP THIS DAY for exacly 7 days. on day 7 John at home go to dinner room at 4pm and click on the tickets. click wait 1 hour and be sure you have 300 + energy fuck mom, vaginal, anal, vagial, anal..... don´t click the CUM Button before your energy is 0 and dad will catch you and mom
doesnt work for me?

Romeo

Nov 2, 2016
also this step:
Go to pharmacy store after 20:00, enter watch the scene.
i cant enter at all? even in last update
any ideas

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes