Sorrowsiren

Jun 19, 2018
I appreciate the time and effort that went into that walkthrough but, holy fuck if I find the time and patience I swear when I'm done messing with the game I want to rewrite that thing into something that actually makes ####### sense. Like a section for triggers to unlock events, a section for misc story quests/items and a section for each individuals events. Rather than having everything clusterfucked together in god knows what weird order of events.

Reactions: lancehk

lancehk

Sep 5, 2018
I appreciate the time and effort that went into that walkthrough but, holy fuck if I find the time and patience I swear when I'm done messing with the game I want to rewrite that thing into something that actually makes ####### sense. Like a section for triggers to unlock events, a section for misc story quests/items and a section for each individuals events. Rather than having everything clusterfucked together in god knows what weird order of events.
There was on like that a while back I think. Broke it down into each character's actions. I think whoever was doing it quit. It hasn't been updated in a long time. The walkthrough can be a little confusing at times, especially if you miss a step.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes