Sorrowsiren

Jun 19, 2018
Lol, now I want to play this again just to fact check the crazy complicacy theories. But actually I think I'm going to wait a year or so on this one. I'll try playing it again maybe once it gets up to say Version 0.45-0.50 and there's way less "Sorry, that's all there is for this version of the game." And "Maybe this will be added in a future update." lol

Edit: I'm not sure if I'm super hyped about the pregnancy thing your all infatuated with, all though it would make a lot of sense as to why you can't "Cum inside" but lol, I have a lot of Kinky fetishes but for some reason piss/shit and pregnancy are pretty much the -only- common ones that completely miss my strike zone. Well that and maybe some more obscure ones like guys dressing up like babies? lol I still don't understand that one.

Maybe it's because I f*ing hate my mother with a passion so I just don't get the mother-con thing. I'd rather stab my mom in the neck than F* her. (Trama about foster care kicks in.)

Last edited:
U

User_51567

This game would (Personally for me)be so much better if i could choose the name of the MC myself.
Still a very fun game and enjoying myself quite a lot with it, but choosing a own name could have been that little bit of extra for me.

Don't get me wrong, i understand why people just like it just how the way it is and have really no problem with that... Just my personal preference speaking ;)

(if it's already possible and i am just being a complete idiot, then please say so ;).

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Snugglepuff

Sorrowsiren

Jun 19, 2018
There was on like that a while back I think. Broke it down into each character's actions. I think whoever was doing it quit. It hasn't been updated in a long time. The walkthrough can be a little confusing at times, especially if you miss a step.
This game would (Personally for me)be so much better if i could choose the name of the MC myself.
Still a very fun game and enjoying myself quite a lot with it, but choosing a own name could have been that little bit of extra for me.

Don't get me wrong, i understand why people just like it just how the way it is and have really no problem with that... Just my personal preference speaking ;)

(if it's already possible and i am just being a complete idiot, then please say so ;).
Yeah this would be cool. I actually never really used my real name in games till recently. I only started doing that when I started playing H-games a lot. I definitely see the appeal of doing it now. It makes everything feel a lot more personal.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
My two cents: Either Janice is lying about Jason and Julia being adopted (does John ever mention it when he comes home?), or the biological mom is not a character that has been introduced yet.

Edit: I'm not sure if I'm super hyped about the pregnancy thing your all infatuated with, all though it would make a lot of sense as to why you can't "Cum inside" but lol, I have a lot of Kinky fetishes but for some reason piss/shit and pregnancy are pretty much the -only- common ones that completely miss my strike zone.
I'm the same, at least as regards preggo fetish. It's the sexy-time equivalent of stabbing my libido with a spork. It's a real blind spot for me, I admit. Scat really confuses me, but I admit to occasionally enjoying the odd golden shower scene. And that's something I've only discovered within the last year or eighteen months or so.

It's interesting, where we all draw our lines. I am super down with portrayals of dudes boning their mothers...... but only if they nut on their faces. Cos of course that's how that would happen.

Reactions: lancehk

kyosuke01

Jul 22, 2017
So i was following the walkthrough and with my current save im on a non-billy, John is kicked out path. i decided to do the repeatable end scene that the walkthrough mentions. So i go into moms bedroom while shes sleeping and all that but julia never comes in. Is there something i am missing?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
So i was following the walkthrough and with my current save im on a non-billy, John is kicked out path. i decided to do the repeatable end scene that the walkthrough mentions. So i go into moms bedroom while shes sleeping and all that but julia never comes in. Is there something i am missing?
I'm guessing

You're visiting Janice at night after 23:00, because to get the scene with Julia it needs to be before 23:00 when Janice is having a nap. best thing to do is be in Janice's room and skip an hour each time until you see Janice on the bed having a nap, before 23:00.

Last edited:

kyosuke01

Jul 22, 2017
I'm guessing

You're visiting Janice at night after 23:00, because to get the scene with Julia it needs to be before 23:00 when Janice is having a nap. best thing to do is be in Janice's room and skip an hour each time until you see Janice on the bed having a nap, before 23:00.
Sorry when i wrote sleeping i meant napping. ive been doing it the way the walkthrough states. because the walkthrough mentions to be in Janice's bedroom between the hours of 20:00-22:00. and ive done just what you said. gone into her bedroom and just waited continuously. and i start to get the scene but its like it doesnt finish if that makes any sense.

sorry for the wall of text but there is the part from the walkthrough that i am confused on.

461. From now on you can repeat the sex scene with Janice in the bedroom (step 356) this way: Go to the bedromm between 20:00 and 22:00. Catch Janice taking a nap.
Click on "Get on the bed". You have two options:
a) "Vaginal": Jason fucks Janice's pussy. During the scene click on "Fuck her ass" or "Cum". When you choose to fuck her ass, click on "Fuck her pussy again" or "Cum".
b) "Anal": Jason fucks Janice's ass and pussy. During the scene click on "Fuck her ass again" or "Cum".
When you click on "Cum", Julia enters the room. You have two options:
a) "Let Julia stay": Click on "Vaginal" or "Anal" to shove Jason's hands in Janice's and Julia's pussies or asses. You have two options:
a) "Janice": Jason fucks Janice's pussy. Julia shoves a hand in Janice's ass and Jason cums in Janice's pussy.
b) "Julia": Jason fucks Julia's ass. Janice shoves a hand in Julia's pussy and Jason cums in Julia's ass.
b) "Ask Julia to go away": Julia leaves the bedroom and Jason fucks Janice's pussy and cums in her.

Now i start to get the scene no matter which way i start either anal or vaginal, but i do have an issue.

Example: I go the Vaginal route and begin scene. during the scene i click on "Fuck her ass". when i choose to fuck her ass i dont get another choice to click on either "Fuck her pussy again" or "Cum". Jason automatically cant last long enough, Janice says she wants it inside her, so the scene changes (from whereever i had it to vaginal, in this case from anal to vaginal) and then i only have one option and thats the cum option. i click on it and thats pretty much where the scene ends. Jason talks about how hes glad that John is gone and Janice mentions how Jason should stop bringing him up in conversation all together.

Any help with this is much appreciated.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
My two cents: Either Janice is lying about Jason and Julia being adopted (does John ever mention it when he comes home?), or the biological mom is not a character that has been introduced yet.

I'm the same, at least as regards preggo fetish. It's the sexy-time equivalent of stabbing my libido with a spork. It's a real blind spot for me, I admit. Scat really confuses me, but I admit to occasionally enjoying the odd golden shower scene. And that's something I've only discovered within the last year or eighteen months or so.

It's interesting, where we all draw our lines. I am super down with portrayals of dudes boning their mothers...... but only if they nut on their faces. Cos of course that's how that would happen.
it's been some time but i believe john does say that they are adopted in this update when he catch janice and jason having sex the day that he leaves, i don't have a save at that point to check, since all 4 of my saves are 100% done and waiting on the update, so i might be wrong as well on him saying that.

Sorry when i wrote sleeping i meant napping. ive been doing it the way the walkthrough states. because the walkthrough mentions to be in Janice's bedroom between the hours of 20:00-22:00. and ive done just what you said. gone into her bedroom and just waited continuously. and i start to get the scene but its like it doesnt finish if that makes any sense.

sorry for the wall of text but there is the part from the walkthrough that i am confused on.

461. From now on you can repeat the sex scene with Janice in the bedroom (step 356) this way: Go to the bedromm between 20:00 and 22:00. Catch Janice taking a nap.
a) "Vaginal": Jason fucks Janice's pussy. During the scene click on "Fuck her ass" or "Cum". When you choose to fuck her ass, click on "Fuck her pussy again" or "Cum".
b) "Anal": Jason fucks Janice's ass and pussy. During the scene click on "Fuck her ass again" or "Cum".
a) "Let Julia stay": Click on "Vaginal" or "Anal" to shove Jason's hands in Janice's and Julia's pussies or asses. You have two options:
a) "Janice": Jason fucks Janice's pussy. Julia shoves a hand in Janice's ass and Jason cums in Janice's pussy.
b) "Julia": Jason fucks Julia's ass. Janice shoves a hand in Julia's pussy and Jason cums in Julia's ass.
b) "Ask Julia to go away": Julia leaves the bedroom and Jason fucks Janice's pussy and cums in her.

Now i start to get the scene no matter which way i start either anal or vaginal, but i do have an issue.

Example: I go the Vaginal route and begin scene. during the scene i click on "Fuck her ass". when i choose to fuck her ass i dont get another choice to click on either "Fuck her pussy again" or "Cum". Jason automatically cant last long enough, Janice says she wants it inside her, so the scene changes (from whereever i had it to vaginal, in this case from anal to vaginal) and then i only have one option and thats the cum option. i click on it and thats pretty much where the scene ends. Jason talks about how hes glad that John is gone and Janice mentions how Jason should stop bringing him up in conversation all together.

thats how that scene is setup, vaginal, fuck her ass, cum, auto switch back to her pussy, julia walks in, and same thing when you start with anal first

Last edited:

egydom

Jun 30, 2017
a new character that might appear in a future update or not, since it has been years, his real mother might of moved out of town, but then again, she might be in town the whole time, since there are houses on the map that hasn't been added yet, keeping in mind that one of them is where kira lives, but we will just have to wait and see
i hope we know soon ... also i hope for more BDSM content ... may be his mother is a sub who will have a desire to be his slave :p

Reactions: Andrash
Apr 28, 2018
Can anyone tell me why this game is on the popular list? I tried 2-3 hours, it's so empty with barely any content or direction compared to others, art is horrible and distorted. There is nothing to do and if you discover something its usually ridiculous or very short, is there anything to justify v0.27 what am i missing? It plays like a demo

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
i hope we know soon ... also i hope for more BDSM content ... may be his mother is a sub who will have a desire to be his slave :p
The BDSM thing would be cool to see if the dev decides to go in that direction.

Can anyone tell me why this game is on the popular list? I tried 2-3 hours, it's so empty with barely any content or direction compared to others, art is horrible and distorted. There is nothing to do and if you discover something its usually ridiculous or very short, is there anything to justify v0.27 what am i missing? It plays like a demo
There is a ton of content in this game, just playing 2-3 hours of it is like playing just the beginning, i suggest follow the walkthrough if you want to see everything and for the art, it looks fine for me playing it on ultra and it doesn't look distorted.

Apr 28, 2018
There is a ton of content in this game, just playing 2-3 hours of it is like playing just the beginning, i suggest follow the walkthrough if you want to see everything and for the art, it looks fine for me playing it on ultra and it doesn't look distorted.
I went as far as the point i fucked the mom but i have no idea how or why it happened... or when? Her boob gave me a feeling of nausea they look i don't know like rat boobs or something. If there is tons of content where is it? Its like finding a needle in a haystack.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017

From the sound of it, it's looks like you might have kicked him out off house too early, because what you should be getting is this

Option 1 Anal, Cum (You'll automatically do vaginal)
Option 2 Vaginal, Ass, cum

Can you tell me what the stats are for Janice, Julia and Yours which should be 85

and have you done the threesome with Janice and Julia in Julia's bedroom.

Reactions: kikoklain

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I went as far as the point i fucked the mom but i have no idea how or why it happened... or when? Her boob gave me a feeling of nausea they look i don't know like rat boobs or something. If there is tons of content where is it? Its like finding a needle in a haystack.
follow the walkthrough, you will find it in the op, then you will end up seeing everything that this game has to offer for content

Apr 28, 2018
follow the walkthrough, you will find it in the op, then you will end up seeing everything that this game has to offer for content
I don't wanna spoil it if in fact there is any, walkthrough is the last resort for me cause it spoils the fun... that chick at the studio looked promising, i'll wait until 0.5+ to give a careful playthrough i guess if there isn't any new updates at any other titles

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I don't wanna spoil it if in fact there is any, walkthrough is the last resort for me cause it spoils the fun... that chick at the studio looked promising, i'll wait until 0.5+ to give a careful playthrough i guess if there isn't any new updates at any other titles
i can understand that and hope you enjoy the game. The first time i tried this game, i didn't use the walkthrough and ended up being lost so i ended up using it. I'm also waiting for updates on other titles as well, this being one of them, which is in a few days and trying out other games as well.

3.40 star(s) 157 Votes