robineau

Aug 14, 2017
Hello everyone I just wanted to know if someone could pass me a backup of the latest version the version 27

Because I lost my backups because I have a new computer

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
Hello everyone I just wanted to know if someone could pass me a backup of the latest version the version 27

Because I lost my backups because I have a new computer
search for: "27 save" and select "This thread" instead of "Everywhere" from the dropdown

jamesdzzx

Nov 14, 2018
help me please... I was blocked in step 477.
go to beach I talked the redhoodie guy but I can't get a sleeping pill..
Pharmacy shop doesn't sell sleeping pill...
How can I get it?

Sep 15, 2018
There is a bug in V28 Beta 1 in the Kelly Afternoon Session. When you approach Kelly for the coffee. The receptionist and Kelly DOM Slave session.

Reactions: T1

contramundi

Jul 15, 2018
i know it has been asked before in this thread (yes i searched :p) but i couldn't find the answer to it...

is there a fan signature for this amazing game?

kenkko

May 11, 2017
is there a way to force janice to come to your room? i cant get her to go there, she always goes to the pool with danielle at night so i cant continue lactation events.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
is there a way to force janice to come to your room? i cant get her to go there, she always goes to the pool with danielle at night so i cant continue lactation events.
They are random events, she may come to your room more than once or may never come at all for a week. Other than cheating and tempering with variables, you can try saving the game just before sleeping and loading that save until she comes to your bed and it may need several tries.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes