Soldiers9

Jul 18, 2017
I found 2 links for beta 2 but they both have crap speeds.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Did he keep developing the "rough" scenes/animations? Otherwise I think I won't even bother downloading, the game would feel to dull

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Did he keep developing the "rough" scenes/animations? Otherwise I think I won't even bother downloading, the game would feel to dull
No idea what you mean. It's been the same art style as far back as I can recall, I think it was just the pharmacy girl the sister and the mom when I starting downloading this one. You'll probably be able to answer your own question from the title screen really.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
No idea what you mean. It's been the same art style as far back as I can recall, I think it was just the pharmacy girl the sister and the mom when I starting downloading this one. You'll probably be able to answer
I mean that a while back he started placing a sort of variant of several scenes where the MC could be more "rough", there was a variable for that too and I remember the release notes mentioning them. I was wondering if he scrapped that feature or what.

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
torrent for The Twist [v0.28 Beta 2] + WT

+

Reactions: Durrr

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Have not played this for a while has the ntr content been added yet and if so upto what point? Wife loves this game but she was dissapointed that the ntr had not been implemented. Should we give it another shot

FastBullet

May 30, 2017
A little help needed. After I copied save 2 and 3 from one of you guys into the correct place. When I start the game and click load game the UI disappears and nothing happens. How can I fix this?

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes