Karton

Jun 4, 2017
Sorry if my question is kinda dumb or already asked...
I'm discovering the game and following "The Twist Walkthrough (0.28 Final)". Although with the same version (28FINAL), the The walkthrough feels un-followable at the beginning.

If I just take the 4 first steps:

0.04 Janice:240 Julia:160 Kelly:60 Emma:65
----------------------------------------------
1. Go to the dining room. Click on the cabinet to take the whisky bottle.
2. Go to the kitchen. Click on the fridge to take the lemonade.
3. Catch Janice drinking in the dining room (15:00 or 19:00). Choose "Sit by the table". Janice and Jason have a talk about the argument Janice and Dad had the last night.
She confirms that Jason and Julia are adopted.
4. Catch Janice in the living room reading a book. Click on "massage shoulders". Repeat this to increase Janice's score.
1. Ok
2. Ok
3. Well, no. It's "Sit next to her", and she on the contrary does not believes him.
4. "massage shoulders" option is not present.

So.. how do you guys do ? is there anything I'm missing, something to do, or using the wrong walkthrough ?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Sorry if my question is kinda dumb or already asked...
I'm discovering the game and following "The Twist Walkthrough (0.28 Final)". Although with the same version (28FINAL), the The walkthrough feels un-followable at the beginning.

If I just take the 4 first steps:

1. Ok
2. Ok
3. Well, no. It's "Sit next to her", and she on the contrary does not believes him.
4. "massage shoulders" option is not present.

So.. how do you guys do ? is there anything I'm missing, something to do, or using the wrong walkthrough ?
to get the massage shoulder you will have to build her points up, you can also go to the kitchen when she is there washing dishes, you will pick up the sponge and get +5, which is not in the walkthrough for some reason

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017

- 4 new scenes and 1 really big scene :)
- 3 new item.
- 2 new daily outfit for Julia.
- All latex outfits reworked, now every latex outfit has 2 color zones.
- Colors and shininess can be changed for each latex outfit.
- Julia's pubic style can be changed (5 types).
- Julia now can get tan. Skin tan isn't stricted to several levels, it's adjustable via slider.
- Characters that recieved updates:

• Julia
  • Kira
  • Adrianna
- Updated locations:
  • Dining room
  • Julia's room
  • Bathroom
  • Pool
  • School corridor
  • School showers
  • Lazzers studio
  • Jason's room
- Various bug fixes and minor adjustments.

MrLee

May 6, 2017
Enough already there have been post after post about the beta1 of Ver0.29 this evening! stop repeating the same question and learn to read the forum.
1547588256887.png

Reactions: Woping
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes