visaga

Dec 27, 2017
go to lazzer studio and talk to adrianna to shoot again after the shooting Julia will come to your room.shooting event ,s the trigger.
Like i said, you can go to studio and Adrianna always says "no work f*ck off", or you can spend the entire day in Jason's room without Julia's visit, that's a loop.

vimonline

Aug 5, 2017
Below steps in wlakthrough contains a bug.can't click on the costume on the wall to steal it.
505. Go to the locker room while Kira is in the showers.
506. Steal her costume. (click on it)

0.29_bug01.JPG

vimonline

Aug 5, 2017
Gods!!! and why would send her a text message about Julia shoot? If only what is does is 2 scenes with Jason: first cop robber, second cheerleader and basketball player.
sending message was about to trigger missing events but seems like you already completed them all...in this case you need a fresh save file sorry.

dsouliv03

Feb 13, 2018
the game is broken prolly bcoz u used other saved that have been edited the values or you yourself edit it out or you are using cheats thats not updated Ooooor maybe because its in **BETA** XD better to wait for proper release b4 spouting cursed word coz u aint paying any for the dev or even u r supporting them u can email them directly easy af XD

now im not sure if all of these people here are really mature enough to play a game like this XD

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
bug

0.29 Beta 1 Mom wears Pantyhose in kitchen, fuck without condom, fuck her pussy raw I fucking her and can´t end the scene , I tried it again with my load the same problem I can´t end/solve the scene

mrsomeone

Sep 22, 2017
im confused it says
"After you unlock latex condom suits. Wear any latex suit for 60 days and you will unlock 2 more outfits."
who has to wear it? Jason or Julia? If Jason, how?

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
Cannot save the game. Cannot wait for an hour. Cannot load previous saves. Is the game broken ?
any context? have you modified the game by chance by installing a (outdated) mod, or using a save from this thread?
If not then you might be dealing with a corrupted save, move out saves from:
Code:
%USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist
Until you get back the ability to load saves.
(You can copy paste that path into explorer as is and hit enter to get to your saves)

Does that means Billy and Dad are out of the game?
I'm willing to bet that's WITH billy but WITHOUT dad.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes