Dr. Jones

Dec 16, 2017
[QUOTEQUOTE]

Skaldy, I have A technical question for you about the new FPS limit feature. I assume 30 & 60 will limit the game speed to 30 or 60 frames per second. Selecting Off will let the game run at unlimited speed. And v-sync will match the game speed to your monitors vertical sweep rate.( V-sync is the default setting.) Is any of that correct? My monitor has a vertical sweep rate of 75 cycles per second. If I select limit "off", game motion/movement seems to run faster than it did before. Does this sound correct? What's your opinion? FPS Limit.jpg

Alvesjpedro

Aug 13, 2017
537. Go to the school and talk to Kira "about the debt". Now, in the locker room, there is a 50% to get caught by Rebecca and get a new scene.

Every time i try to get a new scene rebecca comes. All the time.

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
Is the game more stable this version? The last two I started getting crashes to desktop without error messages.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
[QUOTEQUOTE]

Skaldy, I have A technical question for you about the new FPS limit feature. I assume 30 & 60 will limit the game speed to 30 or 60 frames per second. Selecting Off will let the game run at unlimited speed. And v-sync will match the game speed to your monitors vertical sweep rate.( V-sync is the default setting.) Is any of that correct? My monitor has a vertical sweep rate of 75 cycles per second. If I select limit "off", game motion/movement seems to run faster than it did before. Does this sound correct? What's your opinion? View attachment 252725
i'm waiting for final version(as usual) so i havent tested that myself but general idea of v-sync is preventing hic-ups of certain levels/areas in games. For example lightning and shadows are heavy lifters on your FPS rates and lets say you have a rig that gives you average of 120fps, entering that certain area of FPS eater will rapidly drop your average FPS and will cause hic ups. But if you lock your FPS to 60 you will have less impact. Depending on optimization(which is kind of hard to achieve in unity engine games) if your system can handle it i would say leaving it uncapped(v-sync off) will be smoother than v-sync on.

That's said some games react different to v-sync improving performance so if i'm not sure my rig can hold on, i will use v-sync to cap my rate at 60.

Reactions: Dr. Jones

Eternalpowr

Mar 7, 2017
Full version is out and is anyone else having the problem of the screen going to black and being stuck when transitioning to night

Jun 8, 2017
I deleted this game from my watch history and hope to never see it again the dev ruined this game with the billy sex and all that im never playing it ever again,Hope billy dies a horrible death then I might look at this game again,sorry not sorry

Plowzor

Oct 14, 2018
I deleted this game from my watch history and hope to never see it again the dev ruined this game with the billy sex and all that im never playing it ever again,Hope billy dies a horrible death then I might look at this game again,sorry not sorry
What are you so upset about? It's an optional side path that isn't forced on the player at all.

dokuma1

Nov 16, 2018
Can anyone help me?

I'm following Walkthrough and now i'm on step 97.

But at the same time I'm on day 60. meaning John(Dad) came back to home.

about John, Walkthrough says "Follow his walkthrough beginning with step 343".

and I don't understand what that exact meaning.

what i mean is, Should i keep follow the step 98,99 … ? OR should i jump to step 343?

what way is best way? Please explain me detail. :cry:

Aug 12, 2017
Still wish Billy was not involved at all. From beginning to end. Sure you can have them as a friend, just someone that he talks to but not confides in.

The only way I would share anyone with the NTR option, is at the Studio. If Billy was part of that, with the option of one dick per whole, for Julia. Then sure, why not, but that's it.

CatEclctic41

Jan 28, 2018
Billy sex? WTF!? So Billy have sex someone in the game? But with who?

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes