Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Reactions: novares

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
i didnt know u had to talk to her again after u put the panties in the car the next day, the walkthrough didn't say to so i didn't till now, thanks for the help. oh do i have to do the repeat step 600 always on Friday for no for the anal training
Yes you do, the Anal training training can only be done on friday

MadMax13

May 7, 2018
it's a bug, the webcam scene at her home should only be happening on Friday at 21:00
i guessed as much, but if i was the developer id do it to be every day, cos if we go with the walkthrough, we end up on some 500ish day, so 500 days of school straight, sounds reasonable XD

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Is the "get pregnant" command while Janice exercises unlocked already in the new update?
I'm really, really looking forward to it.
Forgot to mention

For the moment, you can use it to have Janice 100% appear in your bedroom at night

ancelion

May 2, 2019
Hi guys, for beginning, thanks for your amazing works on this game, very addictive, lol. So i play actually in version 0.32 beta 2.
Do i need to download all the news version or is it a way to download only the update. Thanks again.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hi guys, for beginning, thanks for your amazing works on this game, very addictive, lol. So i play actually in version 0.32 beta 2.
Do i need to download all the news version or is it a way to download only the update. Thanks again.
You have to download the whole thing
Unfortunately they way the game is designed, being real time 3D, update patches aren't possible.

Reactions: ancelion

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
While the command is still there, nothing will come from it.
Pregnancy is still not part of the game

But for the moment, you can use it to have Janice 100% appear in your bedroom at night
Thanks, that is right what i was looking for. Somehow can't trigger night visit .
BTW tried it, not 100% but on second day she visited.

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Thanks, that is right what i was looking for. Somehow can't trigger night visit .
BTW tried it, not 100% but on second day she visited.
As @Snugglepuff said, you need to catch her doing Yoga alone and select "Become a Cow" to have her visit you at night.
and repeat it each time you her to appear 100%

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Cant see any option to roll back time?

What cheat? I know the hallways menu.. I do not see anything relevant there though.
He means the cheat mod
Check my signature for the link

but you really don't need it, you just download my save for 0.31 and use that to continue the game, since you're still early into 0.32

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Is anyone else having an issue where they are unable to load game or save? I just see the background screen
usually happened to so incompatibility issue with the save files.

What you can do is
1-move the save files to another location, placing them back one at a time back, each time running the game to find which file might be causing the issue.
or
2-Delete the save folder completely and start a new game

ajankia

Jul 16, 2017
Hi sorry if this repeat of previous post. i just wanted to know if there were any updates how to increase game speed. I have mid end pc which i can play all the recent games in ultra def bit i seem to have slowness playing this game other unity game are ok though

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes