mattius77

May 16, 2017
...literally search bug in this thread and there are 50 PAGES worth of comments in there, which as of right now makes up about 6% of all the comments in the entire thread...
50 pages where the word 'bug' appears is not the same thing as 50 pages of bugs.

Even if it was, this game has been in development for years and has released 29 different versions in that time, nearly all with one or two bugfixes. So that's not even 2 pages of 'bug' per version. That's pretty good, actually.

Also, if you look more closely there are generally two buckets the biggest percentage of the reported bugs fall into: A hardware issue, or user error often related to cheating the save file.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

John A

Aug 21, 2017
Just wondering if I'm the only one who has the game regularly lock up when the scene changes? I've gotten used to slooow scene changes (black screen, small blue circle to show something is busy), but black screen, no circle and game locked where I have to force quit the game and reload is a major pain. New to V29 Final. Any suggestions?

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Nearly all of the problems like that (which I'm aware of) are related to hardware issues on the gamer end. I also get slow loads (heh) and seemingly too long transitions; when I built my rig in 2010 or so and it was fine and dandy back then (even for stuff like FSX), alas she is showing her age a bit.

fanatico

Aug 21, 2018
I can't save my game, when i want to do this, it show black screen. I also have problem with loading game,i haven't any list with saves

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys till now i play every new update. So i have me save file up to v0.28.
Now the walk say:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
491. Once you finish all photoshoots at the studio. Julia will visit Jason's room and ask to find her a partner for the new photoshoot.

As the 491 point say once you finshi all the photoshots.... do i need to fear that i need to let kevin fuck -.- sister?
Because till now i avoid with all me might to let kevin fuck mc's sister! Please tell me that i do not need him to fuck her. Because i really do not wanna do this. And if the thing go like that, for me this update do not give anything, because i perfer to avoid all other boys. Can someone tell me about this?
Because i load me save but Julia never visit me room. Well better to say that i just sleep one time and in the sunday morning Julia do not come in Jeson room.
Do i need to sleep more days?
Or perhaps do i need to replay all the photoshot, avoiding the kevin one?
Can someone give me some advice?
Thank you

Edit 1
Ok np i find the answer alone^^
If someone need to know, just go to the photoshot session and do the hardcore with jeson. No need to let other guys fuck Jeson's sister.
The game just wanna the last photosession. So i just let Mc fuck his sister and then Julia come in Mc's room.

Reactions: Dr. Jones

Rasputin1980

Jul 4, 2017
According to the walkthrough there is no condition to make Julia'S bed the default bed but she always wants to sleep alone. Seems to be a bug.

222loukoum222

Nov 14, 2018
I ve followed the walkthrough but the option "talk about tanlines" doesnt appear for me

53. Catch Janice at the pool laying on the lounger. Click on "Come closer".
Click on "Happy to!" to continue or click on "Talk about Tanlines" and choose the strength of Janice's tan lines before you continue the scene.

Any tips?

Messi500

Jul 9, 2018
I ve followed the walkthrough but the option "talk about tanlines" doesnt appear for me

53. Catch Janice at the pool laying on the lounger. Click on "Come closer".
Click on "Happy to!" to continue or click on "Talk about Tanlines" and choose the strength of Janice's tan lines before you continue the scene.

Any tips?
Maybe you should try it on the beach first, were it is also possible to discuss the tanlines... Or maybe you don't have enough points with Janice up to this point?

Reactions: 222loukoum222

Messi500

Jul 9, 2018
Love the game, fun to play! Although 0.29 was kind of a dissapointment for me personally. Had the feeling i was more busy clicking forward the days than actual fun content. Perhaps also because Kira and Sis are my least favorite caraters in the game. Hoping that the creator will bring in some fun things like knocking up the girls nd maybe bullying dad or something.. Anyway, great game!

3.40 star(s) 159 Votes