4.00 star(s) 43 Votes

Fargus

Jan 27, 2018
Being slow is one thing. Not communicating at all and being evasive about the progress is another.
he might be very shy...
:rolleyes:
joke aside...there are game themes that it is better not to publicize too much if the authors don't want any trouble
incest is part of it

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
he might be very shy...
:rolleyes:
joke aside...there are game themes that it is better not to publicize too much if the authors don't want any trouble
incest is part of it
It's not a matter of publicity, themes or Ads. It's a matter of principles. You take money from pplz - the least you must do is to give answers to the persons pledging you. He doesn't owe me any explanation, cause I'm not a supporter.

Still, out of respect for those who follow him, he SHOULD communicate. Now, if he paused pledges, it's another matter. Did he though ? I doubt it.

Reactions: Budda9090

Fargus

Jan 27, 2018
personally, I am against the principle of Patreon... when I go to see my market gardener to buy 1Kg of carrots, I don't pay him money every month while it grows... the same when I buy a painting , or a game...presents a finished product and there I buy or not depending on the quality of the product

I doubt that most of the "authors" on Patreon spend 8 hours a day on their games and they make better money than professional programmers
and I'm not talking about those who prefer to cross their works to please their "patron" or their payment platforms (we can say what we want about Mystery, that he does shit, but at least he is faithful to their style of games...) adding or removing themes to end up with a few things that no longer motivate them or format like 80% of the games that come out

...in short, sorry, I digress from the subject because it no longer concerns this game nor its author ;p (at least I prefer to be naive and believe it like that)

May 7, 2024
Being slow is one thing. Not communicating at all and being evasive about the progress is another.
That no communication other than "still working on it" every 3-4 months is exactly why I unsubbed months ago (before Halloween irrc). I got tired of paying for excuses and empty promises years ago, now only sub to those that not only have the kinks I want in an AVN ((Renpy, lolis, incest, no NTR, no sandbox at the least, pregnancy and Daz nice bonuses) but that give progress reports at least monthly, preferably weekly, and an actual update released every 3 months. Makes choosing who to pay and not to a lot easier.

4.00 star(s) 43 Votes