Votes: 1,935 92.3%
  • No

Votes: 162 7.7%

• Total voters

ElRico83

May 15, 2018
I had this just after the UnRen when I tried to launch the game:

While running game code:
Exception: Could not load file C:\Users\ricas\Downloads\Milfy_City-04c-pc\Milfy_City-0.4c-pc\Milfy_City-0.4c-pc/game/un.rpyc.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\ricas\Downloads\Milfy_City-04c-pc\Milfy_City-0.4c-pc\Milfy_City-0.4c-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\ricas\Downloads\Milfy_City-04c-pc\Milfy_City-0.4c-pc\Milfy_City-0.4c-pc\renpy\main.py", line 357, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\ricas\Downloads\Milfy_City-04c-pc\Milfy_City-0.4c-pc\Milfy_City-0.4c-pc\renpy\script.py", line 266, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\ricas\Downloads\Milfy_City-04c-pc\Milfy_City-0.4c-pc\Milfy_City-0.4c-pc\renpy\script.py", line 749, in load_appropriate_file
raise Exception("Could not load file %s." % lastfn)
Exception: Could not load file C:\Users\ricas\Downloads\Milfy_City-04c-pc\Milfy_City-0.4c-pc\Milfy_City-0.4c-pc/game/un.rpyc.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347

U

User_17502

I had this just after the UnRen when I tried to launch the game:

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\ricas\Downloads\Milfy_City-04c-pc\Milfy_City-0.4c-pc\Milfy_City-0.4c-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\ricas\Downloads\Milfy_City-04c-pc\Milfy_City-0.4c-pc\Milfy_City-0.4c-pc\renpy\main.py", line 357, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\ricas\Downloads\Milfy_City-04c-pc\Milfy_City-0.4c-pc\Milfy_City-0.4c-pc\renpy\script.py", line 266, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\ricas\Downloads\Milfy_City-04c-pc\Milfy_City-0.4c-pc\Milfy_City-0.4c-pc\renpy\script.py", line 749, in load_appropriate_file
raise Exception("Could not load file %s." % lastfn)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347
That’s not my mod or the right game.

Reactions: cheesespread
U

User_17502

So people might be wondering.
“Where the heck is HN95?”

Well here I am. And I brought gifts.

Culture Shock is a game that I have been working on for the past few weeks. King of Lust brought me on after I expressed my interest and here we are. I am writing NTR, Incest, and Noncon storylines among other things.

I really love The Tyrant and enjoy making this mod. But I also don’t enjoy having to piece meal my stories using images that don’t fit.
So I have decided to shift my focus from strictly modding to a development position.
I’ll still be working on the Mod. But I will be devoting more effort to writing my own stories.

Take a look, In my Book (VN). It’s Fapping Rainbow.

If you like the game go take a look at the Patreon. See if you find anything interesting over there.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I wish I found this mod on my first playthough... I LOVED the tyrant... the mom is probably the best model ive seen in these games. The original dialogue was passable, but left much to be desired. Playing it again just wouldnt give the same experience even if the mod changes some things around. Knowing the story/scnes already makes things less exciting :(

I understand you are working more on culture shock now, which i will play right now, but I hope you still find time for this mod. Thanks for all your work. Cheers!

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I only have one question about this mod but first an admission i am not a fan of ntr that briings me to my question will the cheats be activated i really don't want to watch the little sister get banged by another guy. Ok two questions im assuming since the mod changes the story that with the right corruption we can actually deflower the younger sister instead of just anal

U

User_17502

I only have one question about this mod but first an admission i am not a fan of ntr that briings me to my question will the cheats be activated i really don't want to watch the little sister get banged by another guy. Ok two questions im assuming since the mod changes the story that with the right corruption we can actually deflower the younger sister instead of just anal
Maybe. I will have to see what I can do with the images I am already given.

Fargoon

Nov 13, 2017
What are the differences between this mod and

If anyone has tried both?

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018

I have not tried this one but sazriel's mod is mainly story focused its really good though there seems to be one or two bugs in it

U

User_17502

I would assume that we have different stories. I started this mod a long time ago with the idea in mind to fix all of saddogs continuity and story problems.

I have not tried this one but sazriel's mod is mainly story focused its really good though there seems to be one or two bugs in it
Why are you posting in my thread if you haven’t played the mod?

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I would assume that we have different stories. I started this mod a long time ago with the idea in mind to fix all of saddogs continuity and story problems.

Why are you posting in my thread if you haven’t played the mod?
I was checking you mod out not really sure if its my thing im not a fan of ntr and hard ntr just makes it worse though i will admit the story part has me intrested.

Oct 30, 2017
@Heartlessnobody95 when ur mod for 0.5.0 come out?

@Casey Bock every time i read your comment in every thread , your always tell your dont like ntr stuff. i dont mind with that. but i getting bored to read it in single post, it like you try to show to everyone ''HEY I HATE NTR '' Haha....

Reactions: User_17502
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes