Do you enjoy the mod

• Yes

Votes: 1,935 92.3%
  • No

Votes: 162 7.7%

• Total voters
U

User_17502

@Heartlessnobody95 when ur mod for 5.0 come out?

@Casey Bock every time i read your comment in every thread , your always tell your dont like ntr stuff. i dont mind with that. but i getting bored to read it in single post, it like you try to show to everyone ''HEY I HATE NTR '' Haha....
Soon TM.
The base version should be out this week. That should give me some breathing room. So wait on that. I will be working on the hard modding as well.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
@Heartlessnobody95 when ur mod for 5.0 come out?

@Casey Bock every time i read your comment in every thread , your always tell your dont like ntr stuff. i dont mind with that. but i getting bored to read it in single post, it like you try to show to everyone ''HEY I HATE NTR '' Haha....
Its not that i hate it im just not a fan of it though im honest with myself to admit that some of the images of it are hot as hell.

Thration

Jun 5, 2017
is the mod for V0.5 gonna be out soon? My hats off to you for the work you do...So thank you! I understand people have normal lives and just can't live on here doing these things so im just asking and thank you again!

U

User_17502

is the mod for V0.5 gonna be out soon? My hats off to you for the work you do...So thank you! I understand people have normal lives and just can't live on here doing these things so im just asking and thank you again!
Thanks for the encouragement. To be honest I have been procrastinating when it comes to the mod. I got busy when I became an actual dev and have ignored this mod for far to long. That being said I hope to release a .50 compatible version at the end of this week. It won’t have all the new content modded yet but should have the .40 and .41 content finished.

Reactions: Voilsh and patrickB

DarkKaiba666

Oct 26, 2017
Hey HeartlessNobody I am a Huge fan of your mod. I will greatly enjoy your future content and hope you know that people really appreciate the work you put in.
On a side note: Can't wait for more NTR scenes with the younger sister on the scale that the one with big sister is at. lol.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Anyone could in short words explain how this mod changes the base game ?

It supposed to make it more realistic ? Less NTRy ? More NTRy ?
Explaination in OP doesnt realy say a lot what it tries to acomplish.

U

User_17502

Anyone could in short words explain how this mod changes the base game ?

It supposed to make it more realistic ? Less NTRy ? More NTRy ?
Explaination in OP doesnt realy say a lot what it tries to acomplish.
No image additions but it does fix most of the grammar problems and uses a different storyline. More Ntr and More Fun. Both routes are enhanced in my eyes.

Reactions: Angmir
U

User_17502

Thx how it is compatible with latest version ?
Or you need to use old one?
Honestly I don’t know. I’ve been pretty busy as a writer so I haven’t had the time to go through this.

Lotbsis

May 30, 2018
i dont know if i should type it down in here but i cannot join the gang no matter how many times i deliver the packages.. davide always says "im a man down so im gonna give you second chance" or something. can someone please help me?

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Hi heartless,
How you coming along with the mod?, tis almost time for the next update :)

U

User_17502

Hi heartless,
How you coming along with the mod?, tis almost time for the next update :)
Very Slowly, I started working with King on Culture Shock as well as another developer who will remain unnamed at the moment.

Truth be told I forgot all about my mod and am I little tentative about coming back just because I find pregnant sex repulsive.

I’m also not sure how productive it is to improve someone else’s game limited by their ideas when I could just make my own.

Reactions: paragon

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Dont sweat it man. At least there is that other mod which fixes most of the glaring engrish.

But y u no like pregnant sex XD Its the best thing ever

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Very Slowly, I started working with King on Culture Shock as well as another developer who will remain unnamed at the moment.

Truth be told I forgot all about my mod and am I little tentative about coming back just because I find pregnant sex repulsive.

I’m also not sure how productive it is to improve someone else’s game limited by their ideas when I could just make my own.
We are not on a pregnant sex game?, a few images are future based at best, and at the rate of dev a long way off :)

And yes do your own game, we want odd and twisted incest, not to mention serious misuse of the pet!....

U

User_17502

We are not on a pregnant sex game?, a few images are future based at best, and at the rate of dev a long way off :)

And yes do your own game, we want odd and twisted incest, not to mention serious misuse of the pet!....
True. That’s why I haven’t dropped the game completely.

Uh.... Patreon rules? What do you mean by pet?

mickster101

Formerly 'rossbach451'
Aug 14, 2017
True. That’s why I haven’t dropped the game completely.

Uh.... Patreon rules? What do you mean by pet?
I think your fans would expect the incest and NTR that you have become a champion of around here. Most things are great if there is a choice, which you get.

No idea what is meant by a pet, but bestiality is totally out.

U

User_17502

I think your fans would expect the incest and NTR that you have become a champion of around here. Most things are great if there is a choice, which you get.

No idea what is meant by a pet, but bestiality is totally out.
Culture Shock is the best I can provide at the moment on the first front. Maybe if we move of patreon we could do something different.

I am not into bestiality but not vehemently opposed to it.

mickster101

Formerly 'rossbach451'
Aug 14, 2017
Culture Shock is the best I can provide at the moment on the first front. Maybe if we move of patreon we could do something different.

I am not into bestiality but not vehemently opposed to it.
I will check out Culture Shock. Is there much to do in the game right now?

BTW, a big fan of your work and effort. Thanks for your time!

Reactions: User_17502
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes