Fan Art The Tyrant: Fan Art&Assets Thread

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Brutt_Axeman

Dec 28, 2023
"Getting your eyes on the real prize" is now my favorite quote from Cobra Kai's "bad ass old teacher" season 06 episode 02 guys...Just an artistic render but read her palm and believe it! You are enough! "It's not about the prize...it's about eliminating what stands in your way for it!" Finally the "bad ass old teacher" understands...:WeSmart:So prepare for new postings on my Monaco series...we got some beautiful things to see and watch...and we'll get there if you learn the lesson "the bad ass old teacher learned"...never get your eyes from the real prize!!!"The acolytes kill someone's dreams" this is from "The Acolyte" newest star wars series...so get rid of the acolytes in your life...and go for the real prize...YOU ARE ENOUGH...so keep making renders on our thread...BELIEVE YOU ARE ENOUGH!!! Votes you may get or not...the best way to gain zero votes and never learn anything is to never render! I mean how else is someone going to improve? Take it from me that I am making these animations...are they perfect? Nope...but you see guys it's the only way to learn...by making them...and in reality when you'll work with a writer-game developer...you'll find out that you'll thank yourself for doing the extra mile and learn some Photoshop too plus anything else...Make renders and hone your craft! You are enough! You just need to start from somewhere and learn...it's not just the votes...it's the learning!

Last edited:
Reactions: Gugatron

Brutt_Axeman

Dec 28, 2023

Brutt_Axeman

Dec 28, 2023
MONACO SERIES-004

AXE: " Did you check the battery on the camera? "
MARIO: " Si, Capo!(Yes, Boss!) "

003-MONACO BEDLUBEASSES_3776x2160.jpg

AXE: "How is her ass? Did you lube her well? "
MARIO: " See for yourself, Capo!(Boss!) "
ALEXIS: " So? Did I pass your inspection Daddy Axe? "
AXE: " Baby we're ready for Rock and Roll! "

004-MONACO BEDLUBEASSES_3776x2160.jpg

Last edited:

Brutt_Axeman

Dec 28, 2023
MONACO SERIES-005

" Desperate Situations Require Desperate Measures. "

Meanwhile Bruce after the severe beating and hospitalization...is asking to get under Mamma Ethel's protection...She by being the prison's warden can really help him survive...

Warden ETHEL: " Yes, I can cover your ass from Davide and the likes of him...what's you gonna do for mamma Ethel?"

BRUCE: " At this point I am so desperate that I'd do anything you want mamma..."

Warden ETHEL: " You're not dumb young man...well you do know what mamma needs...don't you?"

BRUCE: "Yes...I've heard from the other prisoners..."

005-MONACO ALCATRAZ CELL_3756x2160.jpg

Warden ETHEL: " Well go on then...mamma has needs!"

006-MONACO ALCATRAZ CELL_3756x2160.jpg

a few minutes later...enjoy the video animation!!!Alright, alright alright!!!:LUL:

View attachment Mamma Ethel's Protection.mp4

Brutt_Axeman

Dec 28, 2023
I just like talking ideas.
Have you got any actual skills that you can put in action in order to contribute? writing? coding? making renders? Because before you make a game there is a ton of work involved...let's say that several artists make the renders...who will code and design the plot?Who will write their story? An artist needs to follow a developer's script or scenes...and then comes the quiz puzzle of combining all these into a working code inside a game engine...which one? Renpy or RPGM? Then all these need to be uploaded and supported with continuing updates! That's why fan art is easier and freeing your hands as an artist! But I'll give you that...your eagerness gave me an idea to get to know the scripts better and so I have downloaded their Italian translation to read them and gather info on who are these characters really in their developers' minds...cos everything starts with the design of characters and a plot from the writer's perspective...the writer needs to know who a hero really is and his/her character arc during the game or VN. So I'll give you that! You inspired me to get to know all of the original and saz mod's heroes better...And use this for my fan art stories and renders!

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr.Nonnypants

Brutt_Axeman

Dec 28, 2023
Have you got any actual skills that you can put in action in order to contribute? writing? coding? making renders? Because before you make a game there is a ton of work involved...let's say that several artists make the renders...who will code and design the plot?Who will write their story? An artist needs to follow a developer's script or scenes...and then comes the quiz puzzle of combining all these into a working code inside a game engine...which one? Renpy or RPGM? Then all these need to be uploaded and supported with continuing updates! That's why fan art is easier and freeing your hands as an artist! But I'll give you that...your eagerness gave me an idea to get to know the scripts better and so I have downloaded their Italian translation to read them and gather info on who are these characters really in their developers' minds...cos everything starts with the design of characters and a plot from the writer's perspective...the writer needs to know who a hero really is and his/her character arc during the game or VN. So I'll give you that! You inspired me to get to know all of the original and saz mod's heroes better...And use this for my fan art stories and renders!
So now I have a better view than before on the characters and the plot...basically in the basement script you get a good idea of what's really going on with this game's characters...the theme of a gang life and hierarchy, some sexy outfits and restraining props, the Blue drink, the candy and some manipulation and flattery helps the females fall into corruption. Alexis is more a submissive girlfriend and Nicole more prone to flattery on her youthful looks plus she is experienced and horny...Cassandra whatever I did not took my time on her...but basically yeah that's it guys...Sam seems to have the opinions formed on everyone from looser Bruce to whomsoever...so not so depth just camera lights and let's get fucked...so if you need some blue drinks and candies and pregnancies that are missing and some hot dancing and outfits by Nicole and the girls...coming right up for ya...:LUL: PS. I'll keep reading just for fun now...but we have it covered right so far here on our fan art thread!!! If anyone of the fans find this wrong and has a different idea...well tastes differ so I understand and I think they have their right to hold to their own opinions...after all they may have played it all and know more about it than my quick search on the basement script!

Last edited:
Nov 28, 2023
Talking ideas.

Game development is no. Purely therotical

Brutt_Axeman

Dec 28, 2023
This is a tribute to "thinking face" voter Knight2416...

NICOLE: " I'm his slut-Sono la sua puttana":BootyTime:

Let me be clear! I love this game and the characters and the fact that is so action oriented and not tire you with too much non-related to the action(sex) information or grinding you with irrelevant content...So let's agree we love the design of the 3d characters and the action driven dialogues which explore everyone's passions...after reading and searching the scripts of the original game I hereby attach passages from it which depict clearly Nicole as a character and her routes in the game as well the "depth" of her dialogues...So I stand on my previous position..."Camera, lights and let's get fucked"(not a bad thing but a good one) throw some blue drinks and candies in there and the manipulation on her family's safety are the main characteristics of the plot...so our fan art was only missing some blue drinks, candies and the pregnancy and birth events so far...so cheer up! All missing elements will be added from now on! :LUL:PS. Some times our memories need reinforcement...so read and be happy we got this game for fan art and we have the room for so much inspiration in there...Thank you saddoggames!!!(y)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Knight2416

Brutt_Axeman

Dec 28, 2023
This is a tribute to "thinking face" voter Knight2416...

NICOLE: " I'm his slut-Sono la sua puttana":BootyTime:

Let me be clear! I love this game and the characters and the fact that is so action oriented and not tire you with too much non-related to the action(sex) information or grinding you with irrelevant content...So let's agree we love the design of the 3d characters and the action driven dialogues which explore everyone's passions...after reading and searching the scripts of the original game I hereby attach passages from it which depict clearly Nicole as a character and her routes in the game as well the "depth" of her dialogues...So I stand on my previous position..."Camera, lights and let's get fucked"(not a bad thing but a good one) throw some blue drinks and candies in there and the manipulation on her family's safety are the main characteristics of the plot...so our fan art was only missing some blue drinks, candies and the pregnancy and birth events so far...so cheer up! All missing elements will be added from now on! :LUL:PS. Some times our memories need reinforcement...so read and be happy we got this game for fan art and we have the room for so much inspiration in there...Thank you saddoggames!!!(y)
Spoiler alert...I am attaching the best quote I've heard lately from season 06 episode 02 of Tv Series Cobra Kai..."The Real Prize" another badass performance from the original Master of Cobra kai!!! Great writing!

View attachment The Real Prize-Cobra Kai S06e02 Scene.mp4

Brutt_Axeman

Dec 28, 2023
MONACO SERIES-006

Pimp Axe: " Honey! Don't forget to drink your Blue Drink before you start working! It makes you feel so good!"

I Am His Slut.gif

"I just love Italian and Puttana in Italian and Greek is a so mouth-filling sensation for those who can use the lingo or Puta in Latin...so a still picture version in Italian in 4K for the beauty of it" (I Am His Whore...actually or Bitch in Latin)

Sono La Sua Puttana_3776x2160.jpg

Last edited:

Brutt_Axeman

Dec 28, 2023
Working with multiple characters turned out to be harder than I thought. Anyway, I hope you enjoy.:)
View attachment 3864172
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's so much better than making pin-ups...Bravo!!! Yeah it's so much harder but also rewarding rendering multiple actors!Nice lighting on Sam's face for a change! He was always darker lighted and his hair used to hide his face, we almost never got to see him in his natural skin's beauty!And Davide is more human-like as if he adores Alexis almost like a proud "Daddy" but how long did it had to be for his dick to be her pillow?Nice!:LUL:(y)Is this Frank on left and Steve(out of jail) on the right corners?Bravo! You must keep it up this way...so much better!

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 6 Votes