Fan Art The Tyrant: Fan Art&Assets Thread

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Azaria777

Jun 9, 2020
Guys, I saw someone mention an ending for the game (question about Davide still being alive or dead). I thought the game was abandoned and when I played it, it was quite buggy so I didn't get far. Is there a continuation or does the current state of the game have an ending?

Brutt_Axeman

Dec 28, 2023
Act II - Prospering through Trade, Warfare, and Piracy
Ethelousia's group thrives by engaging in trade through their vessel, cultivating agriculture, manufacturing goods, and weaving. They also arm themselves to take back what they lost and engage in piracy, capturing slaves for certain trade markets that facilitated such practices during the Bronze Age.

1. Establish a secure route between the mountain villa and Serpent's Pride

View attachment 3984085
Our beloved Nicole has a place in my artwork and Development...meet NIKE(pronounced "Knee-key" her name is that of the Goddess of Victory in Ancient Greece...and her daughter Alexis will be named "Alexia" meaning protector!!! For the lovers...for the others no time to waste...:LUL:

Brutt_Axeman

Dec 28, 2023
So after all the fuss of how on earth I would make the Minoan interior of a Palace...and using at first Ai text to Image generators I realized just by looking to a real building block in Knossos palace that I was just a fool seeking to learn Blender or even Hexagon. All I needed was to open my 3rd eye of imagination and recognize the basic shapes that made a column. From there all fell in place and here is my first version...of the Hall...

View attachment 3995435

View attachment 3995438
Made my interior of the Minoan Palace and altered Nicole's skin so she can become Nike(Nicole's morph),High Priestess Ethelousia's closest Matriarch ally...who knows maybe a future mother in law by Alexia (Alexis morph) and her new son in law Phovos (guy on the left a version of Axe's morph.)

Reactions: Gugatron

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Alexis 060924-0906.png please tell me what you think. Afraid of getting "confirmation bias" when I spend hours working on the same thing.
I tried to convert Alexis (P3D May) into G8F but never was happy with my results, so I used with some slight morphs to her jawline and hips while using all of P3d Mays original textures. dForce Classic Long Hair as well.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 6 Votes