Fan Art The Tyrant: Fan Art&Assets Thread

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Brutt_Axeman

Dec 28, 2023
This is a tribute to "thinking face" voter Knight2416...

NICOLE: " I'm his slut-Sono la sua puttana":BootyTime:

Let me be clear! I love this game and the characters and the fact that is so action oriented and not tire you with too much non-related to the action(sex) information or grinding you with irrelevant content...So let's agree we love the design of the 3d characters and the action driven dialogues which explore everyone's passions...after reading and searching the scripts of the original game I hereby attach passages from it which depict clearly Nicole as a character and her routes in the game as well the "depth" of her dialogues...So I stand on my previous position..."Camera, lights and let's get fucked"(not a bad thing but a good one) throw some blue drinks and candies in there and the manipulation on her family's safety are the main characteristics of the plot...so our fan art was only missing some blue drinks, candies and the pregnancy and birth events so far...so cheer up! All missing elements will be added from now on! :LUL:PS. Some times our memories need reinforcement...so read and be happy we got this game for fan art and we have the room for so much inspiration in there...Thank you saddoggames!!!(y)

Reactions: Gugatron
4.80 star(s) 6 Votes