Fan Art The Tyrant: Fan Art&Assets Thread

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Brutt_Axeman

Dec 28, 2023
This is a tribute to "thinking face" voter Knight2416...

NICOLE: " I'm his slut-Sono la sua puttana":BootyTime:

Let me be clear! I love this game and the characters and the fact that is so action oriented and not tire you with too much non-related to the action(sex) information or grinding you with irrelevant content...So let's agree we love the design of the 3d characters and the action driven dialogues which explore everyone's passions...after reading and searching the scripts of the original game I hereby attach passages from it which depict clearly Nicole as a character and her routes in the game as well the "depth" of her dialogues...So I stand on my previous position..."Camera, lights and let's get fucked"(not a bad thing but a good one) throw some blue drinks and candies in there and the manipulation on her family's safety are the main characteristics of the plot...so our fan art was only missing some blue drinks, candies and the pregnancy and birth events so far...so cheer up! All missing elements will be added from now on! :LUL:PS. Some times our memories need reinforcement...so read and be happy we got this game for fan art and we have the room for so much inspiration in there...Thank you saddoggames!!!(y)

Reactions: Gugatron

Brutt_Axeman

Dec 28, 2023
Celebrating all my 31 "Alpha Renders"(see video) but especially my own model Mrs. Olivia Robinson that may have been all discarded for the first release of "A Ring or the Shield" but since she is my girl(my own model), I am going to immortalize her from now on as Axe's mom in my adventures of Nicole in Monaco!:LUL::BootyTime:
Olivia Rojas-001 signed.png

View attachment A Renders Celebration.mp4

Last edited:

Guuy

Jan 28, 2019
wow it looks amazing and what gpu do you use? I think it's a good amount of time for an image with so good details
glad you liked it, but im not talking about render time cuz it only took 20mins to render using a 4090, the actual scene only took me around 40mins to make

yaggiland

Mar 15, 2021
glad you liked it, but im not talking about render time cuz it only took 20mins to render using a 4090, the actual scene only took me around 40mins to make
And yeah, it's hard work. But that's what makes a game popular, apart from the characters.
The 4090's rendering time is not great (bottleneck???).

Reactions: Guuy

Guuy

Jan 28, 2019
And yeah, it's hard work. But that's what makes a game popular, apart from the characters.
The 4090's rendering time is not great (bottleneck???).
idk man i think its great compared to my old 3080ti, for example this is a 2k res render and samples at 20k and it only took 21mins to finish, now i don't remember exactly how long would it take for the 3080ti to finish but im 100% sure it was above 35+ mins

yaggiland

Mar 15, 2021
I say this because with my 3090 I'm always between 5 and 15min, but I have a amd x5950 that handles the 3090 well to avoid bottleneck. And the 4090 needs a big cpu to exploit its full power. Then again, maybe it's the size of the rendering that makes it take so long.

Guuy

Jan 28, 2019
I say this because with my 3090 I'm always between 5 and 15min, but I have a amd x5950 that handles the 3090 well to avoid bottleneck. And the 4090 needs a big cpu to exploit its full power. Then again, maybe it's the size of the rendering that makes it take so long.
aah i see what ur saying but i paired the gpu with a 14th gen i9-14900KF and a 1250W Power supply so i don't think there is any bottlenecks

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes