Fan Art The Tyrant: Fan Art&Assets Thread

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
View attachment 4006995 please tell me what you think.
I tried to convert Alexis (P3D May) into G8F but never was happy with my results, so I used P3D Mylou with some slight morphs to her jawline and hips while using all of P3d Mays original textures. dForce Classic Long Hair as well.
I like her. The hair looks wet and the lighting green. But I still see that Alexis spark.

Reactions: Big Rooster

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
I like her. The hair looks wet and the lighting green. But I still see that Alexis spark.
Thanks! (y)
I used for the set and converted the lighting to a blue tone out of the standard DAZ color palette
hair is not the typical Amber Hair

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
was always struggling with converting Alexis to a G8 model, but I think this is my most promising outcome yet....
Alexis 8.png
I used Riversoft's G3 to G8 converter using generic G3F and G8F models and applied only May's Body and Head shapes and not the whole May preset to the G3F model and ran the script. Applied the textures after the conversion was done.

Last edited:
Sep 25, 2020
was always struggling with converting Alexis to a G8 model, but I think this is my most promising outcome yet....
View attachment 4018613
I used Riversoft's G3 to G8 converter using generic G3F and G8F models and applied only May's Body and Head shapes and not the whole May preset to the G3F model and ran the script. Applied the textures after the conversion was done.
1720px-Sandro_Botticelli_-_La_nascita_di_Venere_-_Google_Art_Project_-_edited.jpg

Sandro Botticelli made Alexis fanart earlier, but big black cocks are missing in his paintings. :p
I guess AI can solve this problem these days...

Brutt_Axeman

Dec 28, 2023
A screenshot and a video on how it is on Quest (textadventures) the interface(first 56 seconds then some raw renders and video animations)...of course this is just the beginning...who knows what updates may come in handy by the time I will finish all renders and animations for my 1st release...

View attachment 4041318

View attachment 4041320
My latest update. It's going to be a VN with Choices on Quest (textadventures) with multimedia support and java scripting support...Enjoy the video demo of the interface in an edit to test mode mostly for the renders and video support. "The Beautiful Ones" by Prince as soundtrack and some test renders from my storyline..."I got to know...I got to Know...do you want me...the beautiful ones...sometimes you win...let me tell you...sometimes you win!!!":LUL:

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
View attachment 4018613
Ooh, nice tiddies :love:

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes