Fan Art The Tyrant: Fan Art&Assets Thread

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Brutt_Axeman

Dec 28, 2023
MONACO SERIES - 007

"Pimp my Wife...the Godfather"

Axe: Girls this is the very important call I was waiting for... We're going to land on a yacht for your first job!
Girls: Wow Axe! Thank you! Are we going to serve for billionaires?
Axe: For someone better...My Godfather's yacht! Drink your blue drinks in order to perform well!
Girls: We love our blue drinks Axe! Cheers!
008-MONACO HLSERV_3756x2160.jpg

Axe: Serve well and "brake a leg" with those shoes...
Girls: Thank you! Will you be joining us?
Axe: No...I'll see you both later...when I'll come to pick you up! Me and Mario we need to see the Godfather!

009-MONACO HLSERV_3756x2160.jpg

Axe: Godfather! (...please let him not "break" my hands for a change...) What can I do for you? (argh...)
Godfather: Welcome!(squeezing harder) Axe will you take this milf off my hands? She used to be a wife and a mother and now she is just an asset on my hands which I have no knowledge of managing... Her name is Sofia. Will you take her as one of your whores and pimp her too then? Just give me a cut from her earnings!
Axe: Anything for you! Is this a favor?(OMG please, please, stop...)
Godfather: No Axe...I want your respect! So go ahead have her do a casting before you decide if she is worthy for your kind of job.
Axe: If she is to have a casting the right way...I'll need another 2 men. One can be my man Mario...I need a 3rd one.
Godfather: Take Pedro...my man on the pool float...he is good at this...I am too old for this shit! Ha ha ha...
Axe: Don't sell yourself short Godfather...I've heard too many stories...if half of them are true...you're the man!
Godfather: Ah Axe! You know how to make your Godfather smile!(...softens his grip...)
010-MONACO HLSERV_3756x2160.jpg

Axe: " A Wife and a Mother huh?...now turned into a Whore for Another! Your asshole seems to have been trained good from before...
Mario: " Pussy too Boss!

011-MONACO HLSERV_3756x2160.jpg
Pedro: " No complaints from her mouth here! She gives good head!

012-MONACO HLSERV_3756x2160.jpg

Pedro: " Shallow it bitch...all inside you! "
013-MONACO HLSERV_3756x2160.jpg
Mario: " What the hell man...your sperm is dripping down her breasts! "
Pedro: " She got choked man and she got it out...sorry! "
Axe: " Both of you get your dicks off and leave me alone with her...I need to train her throat... "

014-MONACO HLSERV_3756x2160.jpg

Axe: " Don't you worry 'bout a thing honey...Sofia isn't it? Well then you'll profit a lot from my own "Sophia"(wisdom)...in no time at all you'll become an expert with my training here at "Pimp My Wife"...satisfaction guaranteed for all our customers!!! "
( Watch the video animation...):LUL:

View attachment Pimp My Wife.mp4

Last edited:

Brutt_Axeman

Dec 28, 2023
MONACO SERIES - 008

" The Party "

It was a win-win first day for Axe's crew and his whores. Tonight he was returning with full seats on his helicopter thanks to the addition of the newest recruit Sofia...

AXE: Girls how about a party on a suit of Hôtel de Paris Monte-Carlo all expences on me?
GIRLS: Yeah! We love you Axe!

015-MONACO HLSERV_3756x2160.jpg

ISABELLA: " Your Service! Here are the cupcakes..."

016-MONACO HLSERV_3783x2160.jpg
(OMG!!!)

017-MONACO HLSERV_3730x2160.jpg

...what did Isabella the hot waitress saw? Enjoy the video animation!:LUL:

View attachment Party Night.mp4

Brutt_Axeman

Dec 28, 2023
Introduction
" Hello everyone this is Brutt_Axeman and in this thread here I will post all my Minoan inspired art and story of "Serpent's Pride" and I WILL let my art and story tell all there is to know on this made up and fictitious story where violence and explicit content from incest to bestiality and use of all props and holes will be represented. Enjoy the renders and Animations along the way of telling the story until completion."

View attachment 3912958

TRAILER...

View attachment 3917623
Another Mom facing desperate situations...a widowed Minoan needs to raise her twin sons and suffer the Bull's cock...or not? Maybe she enjoys it? :BootyTime:

Reactions: Gugatron

Brutt_Axeman

Dec 28, 2023
Another Mom facing desperate situations...a widowed Minoan needs to raise her twin sons and suffer the Bull's cock...or not? Maybe she enjoys it? :BootyTime:
There's a new Bull in town...Shock and awe...Ha ha ha...a good fuck in the hull of a Minoan vessel on the drum beat of Ben Hur's classic movie:WeSmart:
and there's going to be action on Egypt too! If I remember correctly when we first met there was an interest for Cleopatra like Nicole? "This is the way my friend!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Gugatron

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
It's been a while since I posted anything here so :

Vacation :love: (the Hollywood swimsuit for G3F is definitely one the hottest swimsuit available on the DAZ store).

View attachment 3931285

View attachment 3931294

Office visit :cool:

View attachment 3931296
Of course it was not only to have lunch with Nicole :devilish:

View attachment 3931701

View attachment 3931707
Long time no see.. Welcome back Tshaw :love::love::love::love:
Your Nicole is sexy as always! :devilish:

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes