Fan Art The Tyrant Fan Art Thread

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
no tattoo, i just suck at this
You don't suck! :) It can happen to all of us. Those often happen because the hair asset used doesn't quite fit the model just right.

Try selecting the hair asset itself and searching in the parameters for "Adjust Forehead Depth" and "Adjust Forehead Width". That will let you adjust the hair cap slightly to remove those lines on the sides or the forehead.

Even Saddog has had them on some of his renders before. And I've had them on my own before too.

is a video that helps explain it as well just in case.

Not all hair assets will have those morph options, but if it does, it's a life saver if that happens.

ja88

Nov 2, 2017
You don't suck! :) It can happen to all of us. Those often happen because the hair asset used doesn't quite fit the model just right.

Try selecting the hair asset itself and searching in the parameters for "Adjust Forehead Depth" and "Adjust Forehead Width". That will let you adjust the hair cap slightly to remove those lines on the sides or the forehead.

Even Saddog has had them on some of his renders before. And I've had them on my own before too.

is a video that helps explain it as well just in case.

Not all hair assets will have those morph options, but if it does, it's a life saver if that happens.
thanks, just saw the video, good to know :)

Reactions: Gugatron and S A Z
4.80 star(s) 6 Votes