Fan Art The Tyrant Fan Art Thread

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
SAZ Dont feel shy to do scenes with the beautiful Alexis :D
Here are a few I did for this last update. Just a small Scene I'm afraid. (Plus some clean up shots for continuity after a different scene with Cassandra and MC for the last update).

(Also, not a big deal, but that is a different user named SAZ, that joined after me, that you linked in your post, so I didn't get a notification that you mentioned me. I have spaces in my name, sorry about the confusion).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
These are the Love variations pics:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think I encountered an error with this version of this scene. Bruce was gone and she was pregnant I think.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'SAZMOD/edited/parentsroom/sadbruce/PR NMC B 006 Love Prego No Bruce.png'>:
  File "game/SAZMOD/scripts/home/parentsroom.rpy", line 1850, in script
    pov "I don't know if you're ready for this."
  File "renpy/common/00library.rpy", line 268, in say
    who(what, interact=interact, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'SAZMOD/edited/parentsroom/sadbruce/PR NMC B 006 Love Prego No Bruce.png'.

Reactions: Gugatron and S A Z

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I think I encountered an error with this version of this scene. Bruce was gone and she was pregnant I think.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'SAZMOD/edited/parentsroom/sadbruce/PR NMC B 006 Love Prego No Bruce.png'>:
  File "game/SAZMOD/scripts/home/parentsroom.rpy", line 1850, in script
    pov "I don't know if you're ready for this."
  File "renpy/common/00library.rpy", line 268, in say
    who(what, interact=interact, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'SAZMOD/edited/parentsroom/sadbruce/PR NMC B 006 Love Prego No Bruce.png'.
Thanks for letting me know! If you run into anything else and want to let me know, please post it on the mod thread as we don't want to clutter the fan-art thread with this stuff. But thank you again! (y)

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
(Also, not a big deal, but that is a different user named SAZ, that joined after me, that you linked in your post, so I didn't get a notification that you mentioned me. I have spaces in my name, sorry about the confusion).
Hhaah Derp me! I havent realized that!
Thanks for clarification :D

Reactions: S A Z
4.80 star(s) 6 Votes