Fan Art The Tyrant Fan Art Thread

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Raknor

May 12, 2019
Why am I not being able to see the pictures now? If I click on "View attachment...." I get a warning from Google saying that attackers might be trying to steal my information from click on it and I get this error code: NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID. Also, most of the newer pictures come up like the picture I attached. Of course, if you having the same issue, then you probably wont be able to see it.

Rhynnor

Nov 10, 2017
Why am I not being able to see the pictures now? If I click on "View attachment...." I get a warning from Google saying that attackers might be trying to steal my information from click on it and I get this error code: NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID. Also, most of the newer pictures come up like the picture I attached. Of course, if you having the same issue, then you probably wont be able to see it.
Me too.

adamernst

Donor
Dec 12, 2017
the certificate of the attachments server has expired, i have requested to renew it. if you use vivaldi and use f95 in private mode then the images will load :)

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes