Fan Art The Tyrant Fan Art Thread

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Got2BeKD

Apr 12, 2017
Susan wants to feel sexy, and nothing makes her feel more desired than some frisky time with a younger man. She brings him back home and checks out what equipment he is bringing for her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She tells him to stroke his dick for her, and she jams two fingers in her and out of her pussy while she stares at his hand working up and down his dick.
Susan has worked herself into a horny mess, so she lays on the floor and tells the boy to start licking her pussy.
He made Susan come three times, so now it's her turn to give him a hand, and help him have a release.
Susan feels better about herself now, and sends the boy away. There are always more young men willing to help her out. She just might suggest that her husband go out more for the evening more often.

vamvambam

Jan 26, 2018
I was over visiting my friend Alexis last night. Her parents have lots of parties in their basement, so it is pretty loud there. When I went to the washroom, I heard some strange bumps and groans coming from her parents room, but I didn't think anyone should be in there. I told Alexis about it, and we went together to see what the noise was...
View attachment 2144802

We opened the door, and at first I didn't know what surprised Alexis as I could only see her Nicole passed out on the bed, so I pushed the door open more. Then I saw her brother lying on the floor using his Nicole's limp hand to jerk himself off. I was going to pull the door shut and run away, but then Alexis stepped inside.
View attachment 2144805
I felt strange waiting in the hallway, so I went back up to her room, and waited for her there. She wouldn't tell me what she did in the room. I guess she was pretty embarrassed by her brother, and had to get him and Nicole cleaned up and straightened out.

I wonder what happened in there, I bet it was really intense.
Beautiful work. Love to see what else your mind can bring to life.

Reactions: Gugatron
Jul 18, 2018
Martin is a little over 2 years older than Cass. On his 21st birthday he was going to go to a strip club, but Cass was still too young and couldn't go with him, and was worried about letting him go there on his own. She talked to her BFF Irina, and they came up with an idea. They would give him his own, personal strip club. Martin loved the idea!

On his birthday he came over to Cass's house, and she sat him down in the living room. Once he was sitting down, Cass turned on some music and then sat down beside him. Irina came out in a sexy-as-hell black and red outfit with red heels, and started to dance in the living room, slowly taking off her clothes. While she was dancing Cass started on her plan for a birthday surprise, and unzipped his pants. She pulled out his dick and started to jack him off right there on the couch while her BFF was stripping in front of him

The music was loud, and none of them heard Nicole as she entered the connected dining room. It looks like Cass is going to have some explaining to do...

How does Nicole react when she sees what is happening in her living room?

Which of Nicole's reactions do you feel was better?

[poll]
- Nicole Reaction A
- Nicole Reaction B
[/poll]

EDIT: I guess polls, aren't enabled. How about a "Wow" like as a vote for reaction A, and a "Red Heart" like as a vote for reaction B?
Not my coffee table!!!

Reactions: paragon

yaggiland

Mar 15, 2021
Martin is a little over 2 years older than Cass. On his 21st birthday he was going to go to a strip club, but Cass was still too young and couldn't go with him, and was worried about letting him go there on his own. She talked to her BFF Irina, and they came up with an idea. They would give him his own, personal strip club. Martin loved the idea!

On his birthday he came over to Cass's house, and she sat him down in the living room. Once he was sitting down, Cass turned on some music and then sat down beside him. Irina came out in a sexy-as-hell black and red outfit with red heels, and started to dance in the living room, slowly taking off her clothes. While she was dancing Cass started on her plan for a birthday surprise, and unzipped his pants. She pulled out his dick and started to jack him off right there on the couch while her BFF was stripping in front of him

The music was loud, and none of them heard Nicole as she entered the connected dining room. It looks like Cass is going to have some explaining to do...

How does Nicole react when she sees what is happening in her living room?

Which of Nicole's reactions do you feel was better?

[poll]
- Nicole Reaction A
- Nicole Reaction B
[/poll]

EDIT: I guess polls, aren't enabled. How about a "Wow" like as a vote for reaction A, and a "Red Heart" like as a vote for reaction B?
Version B "the spirit of the game" Finally the mother accepts anything and everything :)

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes