Fan Art The Tyrant Fan Art Thread

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Kian1988

May 8, 2018
The music stopped and Nicole realized her set was done. She got up and acknowledged the applause from the crowd; she made sure to highlight her "helper" on stage, and direct praise to her as well.
View attachment 2209050

Nicole is still feeling the effects of the girls attention lapping at her pussy, and wants more. She invites her new partner to come upstairs and join her in the VIP lounge. Her head starts to spin with the idea of her and this girl twisting their bodies together. The new girl says that she would love to come up, but wants her boyfriend to come along as well. Nicole's attention is only focused on the thoughts of ramming her tongue into the tender folds of this new girl, and feeling her doing the same back. She agrees immediately and guides them past the bouncer to the stairs up to the VIP lounge.
View attachment 2209051

As all three of them make their way up the stairs they all start day-dreaming of the possible activities they could create upstairs in the VIP lounge. The view on the narrow staircase helps to set the mood.
View attachment 2209052

P.S. I'm stopping this little jaunt here. I don't have any specific ideas for things that Nicole and her new friends could do in the VIP lounge. Please feel free to imagine anything, and share your ideas if you like.
at the most interesting place...

ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Sep 23, 2019
I was on my way to the washroom, when I heard some bumping sounds coming from Nicole's bedroom. I opened the door a crack to investigate the cause of the noise. Inside the room, I saw Alexis snooping through the drawers of Nicole's wardrobe. I took out my phone, opened the camera app and got ready. Then I swung the door open and quickly snapped the pic for evidence. I didn't even know Nicole was in the room until I had already snapped the picture.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I was stunned and unable to move from the shock of seeing Nicole there. Alexis knew she was caught, and ran past me. I didn't even react, I was just in too much surprise. She ran to the washroom, and I closed the door. I will confront her, but this opportunity is too good to pass up, and I need to take a pic to remember it for later.

With the image of Nicole firmly implanted in my memory, and safely saved on my phone, I closed the door to her room, and readied myself for the business of dealing with Alexis. I went to the door of the washroom, and whispered to her that I wouldn't tell Nicole if we could make a deal. She was trapped, and had nowhere to run. Alexis would have to accept my deal. She opened the door and immediately made an offer.

As tempting as the money was, I was horny as hell after seeing Nicole naked. I tried to look at the cash, but all I could concentrate on were her nipples poking into the thin fabric of her top. I told her that she could keep the cash and that I wouldn't tell Nicole about it as long as she sent me a tit-pic before bedtime tomorrow. I didn't need anything for tonight, as I already had the pic of Nicole, and the anticipation of the new pic of her bare tits tomorrow would make it so sweet!

She didn't take to the offer well at all, but I told her that she has until bedtime tomorrow night. By giving her some time, I was confident that she'd break down eventually and send me a pic of those tits. If I'm ever in that situation again, I need to be more careful with my wording. She did send me a tit-pic, so I guess I shouldn't rat her out to Nicole. It's not what I wanted, but I'm sure that I can still fap to it anyway.
I like this, hope there´s more

Reactions: Gugatron

Ivan5055

May 12, 2017
I was on my way to the washroom, when I heard some bumping sounds coming from Nicole's bedroom. I opened the door a crack to investigate the cause of the noise. Inside the room, I saw Alexis snooping through the drawers of Nicole's wardrobe. I took out my phone, opened the camera app and got ready. Then I swung the door open and quickly snapped the pic for evidence. I didn't even know Nicole was in the room until I had already snapped the picture.

I was stunned and unable to move from the shock of seeing Nicole there. Alexis knew she was caught, and ran past me. I didn't even react, I was just in too much surprise. She ran to the washroom, and I closed the door. I will confront her, but this opportunity is too good to pass up, and I need to take a pic to remember it for later.

With the image of Nicole firmly implanted in my memory, and safely saved on my phone, I closed the door to her room, and readied myself for the business of dealing with Alexis. I went to the door of the washroom, and whispered to her that I wouldn't tell Nicole if we could make a deal. She was trapped, and had nowhere to run. Alexis would have to accept my deal. She opened the door and immediately made an offer.

As tempting as the money was, I was horny as hell after seeing Nicole naked. I tried to look at the cash, but all I could concentrate on were her nipples poking into the thin fabric of her top. I told her that she could keep the cash and that I wouldn't tell Nicole about it as long as she sent me a tit-pic before bedtime tomorrow. I didn't need anything for tonight, as I already had the pic of Nicole, and the anticipation of the new pic of her bare tits tomorrow would make it so sweet!

She didn't take to the offer well at all, but I told her that she has until bedtime tomorrow night. By giving her some time, I was confident that she'd break down eventually and send me a pic of those tits. If I'm ever in that situation again, I need to be more careful with my wording. She did send me a tit-pic, so I guess I shouldn't rat her out to Nicole. It's not what I wanted, but I'm sure that I can still fap to it anyway.
To be continue?

Reactions: Gugatron
4.80 star(s) 6 Votes